Recent content by potterj

1. P

GTG bsptaco is GTG

Shipped my item insanely fast and as advertised! Highly recommended!
  2. P

Good place to get a deal on turf shoes and batting gloves?

What is a good place to get a good deal?
  3. P

Looking for a NIW, NR BJ fulk

Looking to get a good deal on a no-return, NIW BJ Fulk. 26-28oz. Message me if selling.
  4. P

For Sale Cowboys vs. Titans tickets

Lower level, sec C114, row 13. 2 tickets Face value is $340 each. Parking pass included. PM me, or email [email protected] Looking for best offer over the next few days.
  5. P

Looking for a player for Tues night league ball in Roanoke, TX

Had a guy flake last minute. The season starts tonight. It's 14 games plus playoffs. $40 total. Got every position covered, so just need someone with a stick! Hit me up asap if interested.
  6. P

Looking to get 2 players reclassified at E state, help!

No, these two guys sat out all of 2010. Trust me, they are barely E talent. New NTX rules for this year stated if anyone appeared on a D roster in 2009, they are classified D. They made the mistake of signing up one weekend for a random tourney in D, now they are D players. They want to...
  7. P

anywhere.. Anywhere in the country, just need to get two guys on an E roster for a state tourney. Willing to pay for the service, they wont actually play they just need to get reclassified for 2011.
  8. P

Need to get 2 D players reclassified at E state this year. Anywhere in the country is fine, just need them to show up on the roster for E state. Willing to offer a little something for the assistance. Please PM me for more info.
  9. P

For Sale 2011 Easton Synergy Speed SRV4, NIW

26 oz, NIW. Warranty Replacement, so no returns. Asking $200-250.
  10. P

Need OF for 6/19 E tourney in DFW

We might be short handed this saturday, shoot me a PM if available and leave your name and info. Mainly need an OF, but if you can rip it there may be a place for you as well. :D Need to be registered E or not at all.
  11. P

For Sale/Trade For Sale/Trade: USSSA Mizuno Blur Techfire

It's in great condition, barely used. Play ASA and can't use it. It was a replacement bat for a Crush and they wouldn't send an ASA bat in return. Looking to trade for an ASA bat primarily.
  12. P

26 oz, Mizuno Blur Advanced for sale

Great condition, barely ever used it. DFW area, email me if interested.
  13. P

Looking- For Adult size football equipment

If anyone has adult size football equipment they are interested in selling, let me know. Looking for helmets and/or shoulder pads.
  14. P

RP9 Flare Pants for sale

I have a pair of rover plus nine flare pants for sale. Never worn. Red with black stripe on the side. 40X35 is the size. Let me know if interested.