Looking to get 2 players reclassified at E state, help!

potterj

Addicted to Softballfans
Need to get 2 D players reclassified at E state this year. Anywhere in the country is fine, just need them to show up on the roster for E state. Willing to offer a little something for the assistance. Please PM me for more info.

potterj

Addicted to Softballfans
anywhere..

Anywhere in the country, just need to get two guys on an E roster for a state tourney. Willing to pay for the service, they wont actually play they just need to get reclassified for 2011.

buser699

Heading Home
Need to get 2 D players reclassified at E state this year. Anywhere in the country is fine, just need them to show up on the roster for E state. Willing to offer a little something for the assistance. Please PM me for more info.

be a man and play D if you have to many D chips. F&^*)(& sandbaggers

potterj

Addicted to Softballfans
No, these two guys sat out all of 2010. Trust me, they are barely E talent. New NTX rules for this year stated if anyone appeared on a D roster in 2009, they are classified D. They made the mistake of signing up one weekend for a random tourney in D, now they are D players.
They want to play E with their buddies next year and I said I would try to help them out. I'm talking below .500 E ballers at best.

buser699

Heading Home
No, these two guys sat out all of 2010. Trust me, they are barely E talent. New NTX rules for this year stated if anyone appeared on a D roster in 2009, they are classified D. They made the mistake of signing up one weekend for a random tourney in D, now they are D players.
They want to play E with their buddies next year and I said I would try to help them out. I'm talking below .500 E ballers at best.

sounds like an excuse. but if they are d they are d and if you have all your chip spots filled then tough**** play d

jay17

I beleive the rules are if they played on a roster of a D team in 2010 and did not play state they will be classified at the highest level they played in 2010. What State level did they play in 2009?

txballer

Golden Retriever
They are going to be D players. It sucks for a couple guys that fill in to get bumped. You can ask Arnie to get them re classed after the first of the year.
(good luck with that )