1. P

GTG Adamal24

Smooth transaction.:thumb:
  2. P

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

Hey Josh, you guys going to A worlds?
  3. P

Buyer Beware Pukk20

Didn't mention the fact that I said I had a camera problem and used my I phone to take pics. Obviously not my first choice for selling an item. And I clearly stated in the post (which was deleted because the bat sold) that if anyone was not sure about anything concerning the bat, do not make...
  4. P

GTG ar2x7 is GTG.....

Smooth deal, fast payment on a bat transaction.....GTG board bro!! Thanks again!
  5. P

Band Aid 3-5 june

Wish I was going.....had a BLAST playing there a few yrs ago. Good luck to all you guys making the trip.
  6. P

T A I / Elite owner

Bump for info.......
  7. P

GTG masher1044

Just bought a bat from masher1044...great communication!! Def a gtg bro!!
  8. P

New Uni's...................

Woody, ya'll had the white ones this weekend in Mobile.....Wheres the pics????
  9. P

For Sale/Trade 26.5 connell 2 w. reciept

pm sent......
  10. P

Military intramural team need shirts...soon

The guy I was going to use wont call me back. I need 15 decent plain white poly/dri fit shirts. A simple logo with #'s and names on back. pm if you can help. I wish I could take the time to look through everyones website and all the info on here, but I just dont have enough free time. Thanks in...
  11. P

GTG CP07 is gtg.....

Another smooth deal.....GTG board bro!!
  12. P

GTG Ronn050 is GTG....

Smooth deal, super fast to get it out.....GTG Board Bro right here!!!
  13. P

GTG Sjonesy8 is GTG....

Smooth deal, Item just as he described!! Thanks!!!!
  14. P

For Sale Elite "Honeycomb" shorts

pm sent.......
  15. P

Fat and out of shape

Dont worry about supps yet. Keep in mind that this is going to take some time. You didnt get out of shape overnight, so you wont get in shape that quick either. If you keep a positive attitude and do some research online, you'll find what you are looking for. Main thing is stay positive!!!