Recent content by Puttersea

1. Puttersea

For Sale 27 oz Z1000 ASA 2011 (I think)

Thanks for the advise. Been out of softball for a while so kind of out of the swing of pricing and stuff. It is in very good condition with receipt, so I presume it would go for the high end of $150. Guess I would keep it at that price range. Thanks.
  2. Puttersea

I am sorry it is maroon and silver and I checked yes it is the: 2011 Louisville Slugger TPS Z-1000 Slowpitch Softball Bat ASA SB11Z
  3. Puttersea

I have an orange and silver 27 oz ASA Z1000 that I haven't used that much since I haven't been playing since 2011. I was trying to find the pricing list. It is in very good condition. What is the going prices for these nowdays? Thanks.
  4. Puttersea

LTB 2011 asa tps z1000 27/28

I have a 27oz that I am just now thinking of selling since I am not playing this year. I only played with it last year so it doesn't have that many hits. I would say less than 100 hits. Receipt date March 2011 from bats bats bats.com I don't have pics for it yet but can try to get some...
  5. Puttersea

LTB 27 Asa

I have a 2011 27oz that I am just now thinking of selling since I am not playing this year. I only played with it last year so it doesn't have that many hits. I would say less than 100 hits. Receipt date March 2011 from bats bats bats.com I don't have pics for it yet but can try to get some...
  6. Puttersea

LTB ASA Z1000 27oz or 26oz

I have a 27oz that I am just now thinking of selling since I am not playing this year. I only played with it last year so it doesn't have that many hits. I would say less than 100 hits. Receipt date March 2011 from bats bats bats.com I don't have pics for it yet but can try to get some...
  7. Puttersea

Price Check 2011 ASA z1000

Been away from this site and softball for a while. It was purchased bay on 3/9/2011 and I have the receipt. I am not sure how long there good for but I would presume that it is for 1 year. I think I will go ahead and list it on here and see if I can any takers. I think maybe $175. might be a...
  8. Puttersea

Price Check 2011 ASA z1000

I have a nice shape Z1000 27oz that I need to sell. It has a receipt from about a year ago. It maybe has about 100 hits on it. Can anyone give me an indication of what price range I should be looking to sell. Thanks.
  9. Puttersea

Talk me into it! ASA Z-1000

Hit mine for the first time on Saturday and was very happy with the outcome. Definately hotter right out of the wrapper than any other bat I have ever owned. As far as compression testing; how often are your bats tested? Mine have never been. I guess if it does and fails you can...
  10. Puttersea

Spiderz batting gloves

I keep seeing $15. as the price in this thread, but the website shows $25 for the lite. Did the prices go up on these?
  11. Puttersea

GTG Marman24

Fast payment, good honest communication. Thanks.
  12. Puttersea

You just ordered this glove I see. Is my price of $150. a good price? Thanks.

You just ordered this glove I see. Is my price of $150. a good price? Thanks.
  13. Puttersea

Hello, I received a BMB-M from vinci. It has not been touched yet so it is brand new. I would...

Hello, I received a BMB-M from vinci. It has not been touched yet so it is brand new. I would be willing to part with it if your still looking. Just haven't had time to break it in yet.
  14. Puttersea

P90x GTG or NGTG

Great program. Plyo is actually my favorite DVD. If you have an hour to hour an half six times a week to dedicate to it, it will honor you with awesome results.
  15. Puttersea

Nokona Softball IF glove. 13"-13.500"

I don't really think Nokona has made gloves specificially for softball. I know that my 13 inch buffalo glove is quite big enough for either O/F or I/F. Good Utility Size IMO. It is the limited edition buffalo glove that they sell here in the SBF store (bought it here). I am thinking about...