Recent content by Randomtask

1. Randomtask

bucketlist homer

Was a deep AAA ball park. Asa tourney And no one had hit one out in 6-7 years. It was a moon shot so i thought it didnt have the legs. Ill take the bases... Cant do that for too many more years. Take the lap if you get it. Those CE composite bats and old PST's surprise me everytime. Most...
  2. Randomtask

bucketlist homer

Only get one game a year at the Stadium. For the Kinds tourney. 330ft lines, first at bat, first pitch, got the geebeez out early. I can die happy. Couldn't find a vidz forum so im posting cause im proud. Ball landed at 365' ASA/NSA ball. Weapon: 06 Rip it Reap2...
  3. Randomtask

$1,100 bat

yes I sold my LS titanium last year for 1500
  4. Randomtask

In SanFran from Canada for 10 days

Sweet. Junski invited me to a BP. If anyone else has a Bay area BP goin down ill pick up a twig and a round of BP doughnuts
  5. Randomtask

Best Worth ASA

It would be any Worth PST137, specifically the red and gold or red and black short shells. The PSTXtra is good to. With a hard hard ball the original red Jeff hall Mutant was a derby legend but with corr 44 or the new cor 52, there is no better bat than the worth PST. You have to be more...
  6. Randomtask

In SanFran from Canada for 10 days

I would love to pick up a game or two with some Cali natives. Im in Palo Alto and mobile till the 31st. If anyone needs a spare player, div b 32yrs, lingball hitter. Let me know. Or a BP i would love to join or catch
  7. Randomtask

For Sale Easton Tiphoon Titanium 30oz

I just sold my easton ti (spare) to boston for in between 300 and 400 (as not to sandbag the sellers price). Its an unbelieveable piece of history and a bargain for an unbreakable senior bat
  8. Randomtask

For Sale Demarini geezer 28oz clean!

Geezer I have one still here bud: http://www.sportsfreaksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96889
  9. Randomtask

LTB First batch Easton scx2

Og grey scx2 27oz, no usssa, grey color (Lowest serial) I do have it up for sale on the canadian thread too, i will let you know if it goes I'd give it a 7/10 for looks and condition There is a vertical paint crack, common to the first batch given how flexy the barrel is and it it definitley...
  10. Randomtask

Ultra 1 question

NIW I would say here on board 600$ For a buddy. 800$ for an ass and a thou on Ebay
  11. Randomtask

PST WAS good

Lets match these handles up!!
  12. Randomtask

Never Loan your GameR

Theyr close. I gots a few b&g. I may pick that up. Buuuut. At least someone else knows about the secret behind the R&B ss. If i cant find a handle fit (pm me if you may have a handle) they will make a fine mug
  13. Randomtask

Never Loan your GameR

The bummer for me is If another team busted two of my cartels, Mercy's, new ASA run of the mill........ I could forgive. Get compensation and just buy up the replacements How the F" do yo go about replacing a PST 137 Short shell 27.5 oz non-recert. X2 Most peeps think they can...
  14. Randomtask

Never Loan your GameR

Reflect If you havent read the opening post - do so 2) is it GTG to ask for the Bat replacement cost plus your time in dollar value getting another. Example: is this Reasonable: RB PST 137: 160$ plus 3 hours of my time browsing for another: say 70$ + ship: Buddy: gimme 240$ ...
  15. Randomtask

PST WAS good

RIP my loves http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1377272