R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I HATE playing you guys. I try to hard to stay out of the middle and it kills me. I told Karl you were a professional soccer player...LOL. I thought it had hit you in the skins, and I know that doesn't hurt you.
    He is a really good pitcher, i wanted him to help out on a back yard tourney, where is he from and why arent you guys playing in the dudley great tourney.
    We ended up finsih second we had a bad weekend to much drinking not enough sleep are u looking to get rookie to play some i doubt he will but i asked him holla back
    Not that i know of but i hope i get to play i was talking to brad and we might hit around 12 or 1 let me know if you are going to be hitting anywhere later on
    prob not leaving intill the am which sucks inless timmy tyler going early and i can find away to get ahold of him... next weekend iam free for what ever i think dozier is in with crossroads
    We are still going to Fayetteville, just playing in the backup tourney in Fayetteville (which is better than Peters Creek) like they had last year. I think she should let the best teams into the Final 4, not the 1st ones to call. But hey, whatever. Party all weekend.
    just for this weekend the creek we are going to be hurting now adams not play cause RJS is going down now and he wants to play with them so now no short stop
    Yeah i hear ya as of now i got enough if i get as big as you i might be coming to get some more, right now we are going to have a pretty good team waiting on adam to make up his mind. but cam said him ritter and hassy would play if adam didnt want to. butter said his brother is coming to town so we will get to see how good he really is.
    timmy is going with us to the final 4 and this weekend to, you say tom is taken you guys to pratice up there lol
    Yeah but I understand where they are coming from. Years back when I 1st moved up in ball (before I learned how to hit) I pulled my weight on teams by running center field like no other. But that was back when I could run a 4.5 40 and had an arm. LOL. That combined with the fact we have been struggling to find someone that really knows how to play center has gotten Karl and Marty on my *** about getting the knee fixed and going out into the grass again. I'm ignoring them right now though.
    It's better. I haven't pushed it though and I am still refusing to get it cut on. As long as I stay in the IF I am good to go. All my buddies are trying to get me to get it fixed so I can go back out and play CF but I have no desire too. They had mentioned playing this weekend up there but I never heard anything back. I still might ride up there to help Lamont set his saltwater tank up though. We will see.
    You suck, now get back to work. Kevin Cox is Gimp on here...look in the free agent page under All Navy...but he don't post much even when he is home. Alex Puskarich is Tap2284. BNeal (or BNeal#15) should be pretty self explanatory.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…