Recent content by Redhead #4

1. Redhead #4

LTTF Golf Range Finder

Anything you're looking for? I have lots of golf stuff, softball bats, some shoes, GC's Just a few of what I have here.............. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/golf-shirts-and-stuff.1432224/#post-18861856
  2. Redhead #4

Hey I got lots of golf shirts, some golf clubs, a few bats and a few GC's . Is there anything...

Hey I got lots of golf shirts, some golf clubs, a few bats and a few GC's . Is there anything you are looking for or want?
  3. Redhead #4

LTTF Golf Range Finder

Sounds good! Anyone else have a rangefinder for trade?
  4. Redhead #4

LTTF Golf Range Finder

I'm still trying to figure out what rangefinder you have and what you want in trade?
  5. Redhead #4

LTTF Golf Range Finder

Anyone have a golf rangefinder out there?
  6. Redhead #4

LTTF Golf Range Finder

Seeing if anyone has a golf range finder that they want to trade? LMK what you want.
  7. Redhead #4

For Sale Golf Shirts and stuff

No I'm not selling them on Ebay just trying to trade them on here. They are used but only worn 2 or 3 times. I'm looking to trade for stuff. Like golf balls or a range finder.
  8. Redhead #4

Each shirt has been worn 2 or 3 times. I now wear L and not XL. Looking to trade.....send me some offers!
  9. Redhead #4

For Sale Adidas Golf Pants

Bump...................................
  10. Redhead #4

For Sale Adidas Golf Pants

I'm selling some golf things because I dropped a few LB's and need smaller sizes. Two pairs of Adidas golf pants for sale, both 38X32. $35 a pair or $60 for both OBO You can also text me if you have anyquestions (740) 513-9353
  11. Redhead #4

All shirts are XL.
  12. Redhead #4

Looking to sell $25 a shirt 5 for $100 OBO. If interested text me (740-513-9353) I'll respond faster. http://s619.photobucket.com/user/kellyholly/library/Golf%20Shirts%20and%20Stuff
  13. Redhead #4

For Sale Lots of golf shirts and stuff For Sale

I'm selling some of my golf shirts because I no longer wear size XL. All shirts are $30 a piece or 4 for $100. I also am selling to golf jackets for $30 each. A pair of Adidas golf pants for $40 (worn 5 times) and a Michael Jordan jersey for $40. If you have any questions please ask or text me...
  14. Redhead #4

For Sale 3 Worths For Sale

Bump for more looks........
  15. Redhead #4

For Sale Softball Pants

Bump for looks.........