Recent content by REDMAN_11

1. REDMAN_11

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!...good ol computers back..lol..freaken viruses :0(

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!...good ol computers back..lol..freaken viruses :0(
  2. REDMAN_11

''SNIFF''...''SNIFF''...thats enough to make any papa proud..''sniff''..''sniff''..and yes im...

''SNIFF''...''SNIFF''...thats enough to make any papa proud..''sniff''..''sniff''..and yes im cryen..lol....dam man..that **cker sounded good..those freaken shots dead center even tailed and looked like they hit that building back there...wooooooweeeeee..NICE! im glad to see its getting used by...
  3. REDMAN_11

For Sale Two good ones that have to go!..niw & minty

bats are both sold..thanks for the read and the biz
  4. REDMAN_11

BUMP FOR THE FREAK!!!!!...its as pretty as a speckled pup...lol...ow redneck is that..lol..i actually heard a guy say that to a waitress in a bar one night..lmao
  5. REDMAN_11

not looking for trades please i have 1: miken superfreak max load 34/28 that looks now! bat looks brand new.bat also comes with valid receipt....if deal goes down today,can have it to you by friday.ship priority/insured/confirmation....asking $150 shipped firm! have been told on here no less...
  6. REDMAN_11

HEY BRO..glad ya made it on! good fellas in here.aaaaaaaaaaaaaand some not so good..lol..need...

HEY BRO..glad ya made it on! good fellas in here.aaaaaaaaaaaaaand some not so good..lol..need any help let me know in pm.ill help ya get around.gtg bro here boyz..man likes bats just like the rest of us.plays all the freaken time ''which i wish i could do'' and is a certified blue too..''so you...
  7. REDMAN_11

another good tournament in burlington for another good cause ''cancer''..we wished more teams...

another good tournament in burlington for another good cause ''cancer''..we wished more teams could have shown but we had a great time..the thundercats showed their support in numbers and we thank them for that and we thank all the guys who showed at short notice, not sure of how much was raised...
  8. REDMAN_11

GTG baseball2277 awesome board bro!

baseball2277 is gtg in my book.out standing board bro met travis on the boards,talked some business and agreed we werent that far from each other.decided to try to make it easier on him and meet almost half way to get the deal done because he was willing to drive more hen 1 hour and a half for...
  9. REDMAN_11

baseball2277 & JesseJamesM met both these forum bros today for a little business deal,another...

baseball2277 & JesseJamesM met both these forum bros today for a little business deal,another traveling adventure to make some $$$$ and meet two of the coolest guys on this board.couldnt ask for a better transaction and better dudes to hang with.just wish we had more time to shoot the **** about...
  10. REDMAN_11

hey travis man..thanks for the biz today bro..you and your body were 2 of the coolest peeps ive...

hey travis man..thanks for the biz today bro..you and your body were 2 of the coolest peeps ive met off the boards, ever,besides my boy in bama..you 2 rocked!..good luck in worlds bro..i hope you put some ball marks on that rd tonight...i was feeling chest pains about 8pm..is that when you bp'd...
  11. REDMAN_11

For Sale unloading a few

pm returned sir..''and why johnny ringo,i do declare i hard you say you wanted to play for blood''??
  12. REDMAN_11

For Trade Looking to downgrade from my RD28

you have no idea! bro..not tryen to butcher this mans thread..sorry to interupt but i have to give props where they are due..man you have no idea how hot that one.12 you have is gonna get..lol...mines on fire!..i swing a 30 and it feeels like a 27:eek: balanced perfectly.when people find out...
  13. REDMAN_11

For Trade Looking to downgrade from my RD28

niw salvo i have with receipt..but is a 28 ozer..sorry bro..and im needen the asa stick to go with my niw u-trip rd28..if i cant have both im gonna sell my niw rd :0) good luck to ya....bump for some action!
  14. REDMAN_11

ASA Demarini RD28 34/27

sorry bro..u-trip stick here..34/27 niw w/receipt...wish i could help
  15. REDMAN_11

GTG rx4musl comes thru for the REDMAN_11 yet again!

rx4musl comes thru for the REDMAN again!ive been chasen a bat that is a little out of my wallet range for sometime now''and i passed on dozens of them when they hung in my local store''..what a dumb a**, anywho..he come across one and new itd talked about it and held it for me until we relized...