For Trade Looking to downgrade from my RD28

Plasmo

Stayin' scrappy
EDIT: Thanks for all the quality offers! but something came up, and I need the cash, so it's now for sale here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=11932183#post11932183

ASA RD28 26oz. less than 200 hits, original grip. Very light bag/ground scratches, one little paint chip (pictured). This bat has been babied. I'd like to trade it for something cheaper. I know right! Plasmo's cra-cra! :eek:

The only things I'm looking for are (in order of preference):

26 or 27oz One.12
26oz scn9
26oz scn5
26oz srv5

Edit: Bat is sold

Untitled-1-1.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

Last edited:

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
what is so special about this bat?

a lot of ppl get really good results with it. i'm of the belief it's the endload, demarini hasn't really made any endloaded composites that haven't had their prices blow up. if you like balanced bats you won't understand it

TRaj2327

Here I sit wishing I had one of those 4 bats but can only offer an MLC or an SSR2 in 26 oz. Good luck on your hunt.

dobber16

why now?:confused: just my luck...I have been trying to find a RD for a few months now...and then when I am just getting my one.12 dialed in here is a trade offer, I tell you 2 weeks ago I would have let it go no second thoughts, but now I just don't know...have to think about this

Please Pm me what you were thinking on $ amount to add...that may help make up my mind:rolleyes:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I have a niw nr One.12 coming to me, but it's coming from canada, god only knows when it will get here...lol...I already know it's to heavy for my liking

bump for a bro that goes out of his way to help others

Bobbyday82

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 27oz One.12 that I posted to see what trades I would get. All the offers of interest never panned out so I still have it available. Let me know what you were thinking in terms of cash added if you would, thanks.

REDMAN_11

Part Time Player
niw salvo i have with receipt..but is a 28 ozer..sorry bro..and im needen the asa stick to go with my niw u-trip rd28..if i cant have both im gonna sell my niw rd :0)

good luck to ya....bump for some action!