Recent content by Reubeo28

1. Reubeo28

Can a ump change his call?

Here is what happened last night. 2 outs runner on 2nd. Batter hits grounder to 2nd. Bad throw to 1st leaves the 1st baseman sitting on the base bobbling the ball between his legs. He picks it up and the ump calls out. But drops it too soon and ump says safe. There was enough delay in the out to...
  2. Reubeo28

USSSA vs ASA pitching

That's what is confusing me. So it is mostly just the umps call things differently between the 2? If the arc and strike zone is pretty much the same I'm confused. Obviously something has to be different or batters wouldn't position themselves different in the box between the 2. Sounds like it's...
  3. Reubeo28

USSSA vs ASA pitching

Maybe I'm missing something but why is the approach to pitching so different between the two. I understand the fakes and nonsense in utrip but from release to strikezone is a very similar ark and strike zone. Most pitches in the usssa major tournaments I watch are rarely below the asa 6' minimum...
  4. Reubeo28

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

Backside triple right between RC and R.
  5. Reubeo28

Choose wood or 1 piece non composite league?

Jumping in as a free agent. I managed our church team this year and would like to just play this fall and not worry about the other stuff. I know no one in either league.
  6. Reubeo28

Northeast Philadelphia Fall weeknight ball.

Do you mind telling me the few others in Northeast Philly? I'd like to check them out.
  7. Reubeo28

Care to elaborate why?
  8. Reubeo28

Thank you guys for the information and entertainment. Lol:) Seriously though maybe I'll just join both.
  9. Reubeo28

I don't have either bats. So cost might play a factor. Also the wood bat league is cheaper fees. Issue with wood bat league is they use 44/375 balls and it sounds like my bat life wouldn't be so good with that ball. Thank you everyone for your input.
  10. Reubeo28

I guess I don't care either way.
  11. Reubeo28

I've never hit single wall. Not opposed to it though. I'm a place hitter so loosing hit distance isn't a concern.
  12. Reubeo28

So I'm looking to join a fall league. My options are a wood bat only league or a 1 piece non composite only league. Which would you choose?
  13. Reubeo28

I went to Norristown Softball's website. Holy confusing. I can't find any useful information. No rules, no proposed fall schedule. Anyone with experience in the Keystone Softball League or Softball America of Warrington?
  14. Reubeo28

Anyone know of any leagues that offer fall weekday, saturday or sunday afternoon slowpitch?