Recent content by rivers

1. R

Buyer Beware rivers

His bats were sent back an received yesterday according to the dc number. Thanks.
  2. R

Buyer Beware rivers

Hey guys I just got home from work (business trip) and yes I do live at that house, just moved in) saw this whole mess and trying my best to rectify it. Some things went wrong on my end but they don't matter if you don't have your bat, anyway, excuses aside the bat was sent today. Dc...
  3. R

happy 4th

We do the same thing every Sunday morning and holidays. Ages range from 24 (me) to 61. It's awesome to see how everyone approaches the game. Hope everyone was safe yesterday :)
  4. R

For Trade 26 oz first batch og freak

waitin for pics
  5. R

For Sale niw og psycho

Trade for a 28.5 nr Connell II?
  6. R

For Trade Connell II NR 28.5 for worth or miken

hey guys, looking to trade my connell II because its just a little too heavy for me. its a NR and has prolly 200 swings on it. webbing and rattle and there. id love one in 27.5 cause this bat rocks but im open to hearing any offers. no easton please and nothing heavier than 27.5. thanks
  7. R

For Sale 27oz First batch OG Freak

28.5 worth connell II NR and cash?
  8. R

For Trade Connell II 28.5 NR for 27.5 Connell II

just as the title says. looking for a 27.5 connell II nr is fine or ill add cash for returnable. mine has about 120 swings on it. webbing and a rattle but looks clean. i may consider a 27.5 jeff hall mayhem as well.
  9. R

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

Hr to center.... Lost anyway.
  10. R

Utrip Roster Question

Hmmmmmmmmm.... All of the above.
  11. R

My ugly swing been playing two weeks what do you think

Char bar Ha! If only the ball exploded
  12. R

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

Intentional walk. Down 1, 2 outs runners on 2nd and 3rd. I blame myself for losing the game because i didn't know I could say no an make him pitch. Most likely would have been 4 balls waaaay off the plate but maybe not. Good knowledge for next time. Lost 7-6
  13. R

Connell or Titan Reload?

I haven't swung the Connell II but the original Connell is amazing. That's all I'll be swinging until the new stamp.
  14. R

LTB 2010 worth connell 27 with receipt

im stocking up! got one coming niw and im looking for two more niw or used. pm me with all offers. really prefer with receipt but will deal without one. must be 27. thanks
  15. R

For Sale 2010 27 oz connell

These bats are the best just bought another niw (for 150 ;D) and would buy this one if the price was a little lower. Bump for a good bat!