Recent content by rkj35bombs

1. rkj35bombs

Utrip Mizuno Craze question???

Ive never swung one nor seen one swung! there just not popular in middle tenn. yet! i want to know if they r truely as hott as everyone is saying or out of the wrapper do u have to hit'em and put about 500 cuts before they break in????? let me know!
  2. rkj35bombs

Need some help about the U-trip Craze

r the utrip crazes that hott??? i have never swung one or seen them swung!!!! i want an opinion out of the wrapper please!
  3. rkj35bombs

For Sale Combat Kendrick and Supremacy !!

let me know via text whats the bottom dollar u would take for both!!!!! 615 289 8585, also i havent heard or seen til today that jason kendrick, is it hot?
  4. rkj35bombs

GTG mikey31478 is a gtg dude!!!!

everything went as planned and communication was perfect! i would suggest dealing with this guy to anyone!!!!
  5. rkj35bombs

For Sale 27oz bj fulk

sorry bro just looking to sale!!!!! thanks tho
  6. rkj35bombs

For Sale 27oz bj fulk

bump it up!!!!! price drop, lets get this thing sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. rkj35bombs

For Sale 6 speeds all perfect shape!!!!!

bump it up! price drop! lets get this thing out of here!
  8. rkj35bombs

the scn18 is not an asa stick!
  9. rkj35bombs

For Sale 27oz bj fulk

27oz bj fulk, great shape, still shiny!!!!!!!! this bat has around 75 hits max! perfect shape no rattle, cracks, or wear! pp as gift or include 3% fees!!! lmk, thanks 27oz bj fulk 150.00 shipped!!!!
  10. rkj35bombs

scn18bh perfect and a good price!!!!!!!!!!! ok i have been buying and selling for awhile and i just started a new business so im getting out of the bat hobby for awhile!!!! all bats r in perfect shape and all stock! none of the used ones have over 75 hits, no wear, rattles, cracks, or any of...
  11. rkj35bombs

For Trade 2011 worth resmondo titan w/rec

got a 75 hit 27oz bj fulk, fully returnable!? lmk
  12. rkj35bombs

For Sale/Trade Easton/Worth Bats

bump to the top!
  13. rkj35bombs

pms returned
  14. rkj35bombs

OG Flex 27oz vertical crack (see pic) has webbing. Rest of body looks good and still super hot!$175 obo SCN17 26oz perfect shape. Fully returnable. Very low hits. $200 SCN18 BH 28oz perfect shape. Fully returnable. Very low hits. $220 obo OG Booger 27oz yellow laser #520**** Very...
  15. rkj35bombs

GTG cruel33 is very gtg!!!!!

i recommend doing business with this guy! he had fast shipping, bat was what he said and communication was awesome!!!!! gtg bro rite here, i look forward to more deals with this cat!!!!!!!!