Recent content by rmarsh

1. rmarsh

Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

Wondering if you have swung the Demon yet... can’t find the Nitrous currently and was looking into the Demon. The specs look the same... is the Demon the same bat, new paint job? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere.... searched a tad for it and couldn’t come up with anything.... called...
  2. rmarsh

2018 PA Thread - Field Info + Discussion

Anyone here is State College area that is looking to add a player? I moved up here a bit ago, took a year off after going to nationals and moving. Looking for a spot to play in the evenings around Centre Region fields. Depending on the day, may have another friend that would want to join as...
  3. rmarsh

For Sale/Trade 26oz Mercy(purple)- 27oz EL duel stamp Z1000- 28oz One(black) NR

OK, mercy gone....last 2. All PMs answered. I'll take some trade offers, just send a pm and I'll let ya know
  4. rmarsh

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1424877
  5. rmarsh

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1424877
  6. rmarsh

SOLD26oz Mercy(purple)- $180 approx 100hits no issues 90% BP, just didn't like it.Org owner 27oz EL duel stamp Z1000- SOLD hits unknown, has Z1 wobble, paint crack that's been there a year unchanged, chips and scratches from use. Org owner 28oz One(black) NR-TRADED hits unknown(not broken in...
  7. rmarsh

Price Check 26oz purple mercy

Please let me know what the price is right now on these.... Around 100 hits Last tested at nationals last year....past and hasn't been used since I don't like the feel of it
  8. rmarsh

The singlewall market just got better

Hey Bobby, Can you give some info on this bat? One piece single-wall metal? standard weights? approximate availability? price range? thanks
  9. rmarsh

Other Chase Utley's slide at 2nd

I don't think Utley did it to intentionally hurt anybody. I am not a fan of his but he has hardly made a bad name for himself for doing things to other players. It was a hard play and a bad decision to try and advance his teammates further in the inning the way he did. It wasn't against the...