Recent content by Robmob43

1. Robmob43

?Elly moved? Need new OC Rep. Help

Thanks for all the speedy reply. Greg gots me covered
  2. Robmob43

?Elly moved? Need new OC Rep. Help

Looking for a rep. To work with me on a re-print (Morning Star jersey) and also a new team order now that I hear Elly is at El Monte. :confused: :D
  3. Robmob43

Rip-It replacement Tee???

BumP.... Still need info
  4. Robmob43

Rip-It replacement Tee???

Does anyone know what size pipe the Rip-It Precision Hand Tee Replacement Cone fits. I'm going to make a homemade Tee and what to use the Tee cone for sitting the ball on.
  5. Robmob43

Dry Fit samples and prices

I've seen teams with different styles of Elite Dry Fits out on the field. Can you guys post some Pics of the different styles and the prices? I'm looking for a white dry fit had 2 Navy tone from a A&V tournament winner. Sorry i wish I could remember the team name (I think it was the Resevoir Dogs)
  6. Robmob43

HELP...Cheap team package asap.

I'll make it for you.. Go with Elite sports for jerseys and pants. When to place your order get some turfs too. :D
  7. Robmob43

Holy Crap!!! Turfrific ;)

Played 2 games last night in my new Elite "The Patriot" Turf and can't believe what I've been doing playing in interchangeable cleats all my life. My feet were in heaven, I felt like I was 2 steps faster and I didn't have shin splints all night. If you don't have they, go and get a...
  8. Robmob43

new logo for fall ball

do a old school .45 with smoke coming out. Have the smoke form the S&S
  9. Robmob43

Best MLB Baggy Style Pants?

LoL Not me! He says he has long arms, thats why he need the 33". The funny thing is MLSoftball let him use it and they checked it. Now at The Yard and they don't care.
  10. Robmob43

Combat Combatant SBF Exclusive vs Plague Team Edition

Combat Combatant Fully Loaded - SBF Exclusive vs Dan Smith Plague Team Edition. im looking to by a new Utrip bat soon. Ive played with the Plague Team Edition and that thing was sick. Im a placement hitter(no power) and with this bat i hit 2 off the fence in a game. I know they made limited...
  11. Robmob43

SBF Exclusive vs Plague Team Edition???

Combat Combatant Fully Loaded - SBF Exclusive vs Dan Smith Plague Team Edition. im looking to by a new Utrip bat soon. Ive played with the Plague Team Edition and that thing was sick. Im a placement hitter(no power) and with this bat i hit 2 off the fence in a game. I know they made limited...
  12. Robmob43

How often to do long toss?

Long toss every day you play! It's takes a lot of time and you need someone that is willing to toss with you and can get to games early. •I start by throwing about 20-30 feet away for around 5-10 normal tosses. •Start SOFT tossing. Every soft tosses take a step back for about 15-20 tosses...
  13. Robmob43

Cycling jerseys???

Not MTN biking!! More of the cycling jerseys. Needs to have the food/water bottle pouch on the back. Something like this: But in this Layout:
  14. Robmob43

New Material

The pants and jerseys look sick.
  15. Robmob43

Cycling jerseys???

Our Pastor is a sports junkie. But he likes to bike ride from Whittier CA to the beach every week and some times to San Diego. He's loved our jerseys layout and the fabric from our Elite full sub jerseys