Recent content by rocketman98

1. rocketman98

Logo needed for Special Olympics team

I am needing a couple of logos made for my daughter's Special Olympics team. We usually have two logos each year, a main and an alternate. Any help would be appreciated. I am looking for something that will turn heads as they walk in.
  2. rocketman98

combat in okc

Is there a place to buy a combat bat in Oklahoma city. I am looking for one today if possible.
  3. rocketman98

OKC BP Thread

Looking for a group to do bp with. I just moved back to the city. Hit me up if anyone is interested in doing some bp.
  4. rocketman98

looking to play in OKC

I just moved back to OKC and looking for a league team to play with as well as a tournament team. Anyone know where I can pick up on a team. I play coed and mens.
  5. rocketman98

Pitching mask in co ed

Some of my worst middle shot have come in rec coed. If its not the guy with no bat control, then it is the guy that wants to impress the cute girl. Either way wearing a helmet is a good idea. I have a LAX helmet. It can get hot at times, but I feel safe with it.
  6. rocketman98

Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

Laser to RC, Pulled in for a single (I'm slow)
  7. rocketman98

Jersey Template

I am looking for a blank template for a full dye jersey. Where can I get one?
  8. rocketman98

End Cap crack

I just noticed my end cap has a crack in it. It is a Warfighter ASA. Is this something I need to send it in for or just keep swinging. I bought it NIW in January and really have not swung the bat much.
  9. rocketman98

Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

Hit to 2b, he bobbled it allowing me on.
  10. rocketman98

Jersey Critique

either screen print or partial dye. I am leaning toward the dye myself.
  11. rocketman98

Jersey Critique

Yeah I am talking him into a grey shirt to make the color stand out more.
  12. rocketman98

Jersey Critique

I need some help on a jersey for a friend. He wants something simple. This is what I have come up with but want some opinions from some of the designers on here.
  13. rocketman98

Finally Came in!!!

Yeah wanted to go with a lighter bat.
  14. rocketman98

Baden Axe Bandit

The handle allows for a better whip in your swing. I have a 28oz avenger and I love it. One good day of bp and it will open up for you.