Recent content by rush3969

1. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Strolled by CSB noticed it was gonzo. Does anyone even play softball still lol
  2. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Ha didn’t think this place would still exist. Been year’s
  3. R

Ltb/t for 33/30 meta

Long for a new one preferably. Have various bbcor bats I can trade and cash or buy one cash. I have Couple cf8"s, cf6, overlord, aero, 2 other bbcor bars I'll have to see. Willing to trade multiples for a meta 33/30 preferred. The bats I have are 32/29 maybe 1 33/30. Found thx cheapbats...
  4. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

**** my son went to Nashville to play the other weekend with his team played in 100+team tourney at all the colleges they won in their bracket and didn't get a damn shirt trophy or anything. 1400 dollar tourney per team. I don't wanna hear crap lol. Played 7 games and 2-3per day to not get...
  5. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

I still have a collection of hot dots going from mills park. Dunno what's being used anymore outside of this church league here at the park but if anyone has any use in them lmk. Every Monday & Friday I come out here to work the fields they leave at least 3-4 sitting Have about 50-60 bp balls...
  6. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Yea I'm not talking from games. We don't have any softball running yet at mills park. I'm assuming ppl are just hitting BP and leaving balls. These are actually left in the out field areas. Not my $5 though lol I guess if they want to be lazy after BP I'll take them and give them to a friend...
  7. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Man for softballs to cost what they do ppl just hit them and leave them anymore. Dunno what's being hit these days but the one's I'm finding are pretty good shape for BP balls. I have no need for them, still have a bag of BP balls I haven't used in quite some time. Guess I'll list them on...
  8. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Got a half dozen hot dot and classic m someone was nice enough to leave in the outfield here at mills park if anyone would like them lmk. I'm sure I'm find more throughout the season out here if I don't mow them lol
  9. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/high-school/player-of-the-week/2019/03/25/vote-enquirer-greater-cincinnati-athletes-week-march-25/3269157002/ Any help greatly appreciated. Charlie Watson nky baseball player of the week. Can vote each hour.
  10. R

LTB BBCOR Bat, size 31 length

Bbcor would be -3 not -5
  11. R

Jordan 3 turf shoes

Lol old arse thread. Think it was a knockoff place online you used to be able to get them. Haven't seen them in ages. Forgot the website name if it even exist anymore was like a dhgate site
  12. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

If any of you drinkers would like a chance at this lmk. Good chance to stock the bar up. It does come with a Miller light neon light up sign also not pictured
  13. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Haven't been on in ages but I called kolping with McCann go figure him and his free baseball tournaments and high gate fees. Will have to deal with that a ton more next year with his very high umpires and I mean HIGH as a kite. I think all those ****ers do is toke up in ther parking lot in...
  14. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Someone named kolping ballpark. Lol, I was wondering the same thing. Could of left a real person's name for us.
  15. R

Rain, Rain Go Away

Cause it's a joke