Rain, Rain Go Away

Stengy

Taste Tester
Those 2 are too busy at tournaments to work a stream. Weats and TK ran a raffle to buy equipment and that fell through. Need to get a connection to a college media dept looking for content to produce or similar...

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those 2 are too busy at tournaments to work a stream. Weats and TK ran a raffle to buy equipment and that fell through. Need to get a connection to a college media dept looking for content to produce or similar...
You should make John run the team and you stream while making drink commentary. Bud light could sponsor.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't been on in ages but I called kolping with McCann go figure him and his free baseball tournaments and high gate fees. Will have to deal with that a ton more next year with his very high umpires and I mean HIGH as a kite.

I think all those ****ers do is toke up in ther parking lot in between games and can't make a call right with 2 umpires. For instance full count foul tip caught by catcher (baseball) and the plate ump didn't see it nor the field ump, dude didn't see the kid swung and ump called ball so walked the kid.

(Umpires) what no homie I seen him wiggling his bat but damn son I seen like 6 bats im so high, what did we smoke in between games. Yea son me to, screw it walk him I couldn't tell but everyone else could.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean for real dead. The KY Peeps are saying it too, and that's all they've been playing for years. I'd it fine gone or just read meaning it sucks. It has sucked for awhile.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I played against that Reece guy back in the day if he used to be skinny. I can't remember who he played for back then, but I think he played church ball with Gar against me when I played with Southland.

sqwrl11

Starting Player
TPA will probably thrive the first couple of years. I actually hope it does well. Kentucky has been boxed in to NSA for years now, and the players simply aren't happy with it. Clay started this new association, and it is not a bad idea in my opinion..........for Kentucky that is.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The hr rules look crazy. Are they using 44/400? Hr rules like that never get people to move up, they always slide down.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
sounds fishy

images

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Who’s this dude beefing with Redden about All hustle? I listened to his entire fb live vid yesterday and loved every minute of the random rant with contradictions

Jackson21

He runs Sunny Daze out of Louisville and partnered with Redden with All Hustle. Now he's "created" All Hustle Gear and said that Redden stole that, which he did. They're both douches in my opinion. Redden took the name All Hustle from someone, Clay took and added a word to his. Same ****, different douche.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
He runs Sunny Daze out of Louisville and partnered with Redden with All Hustle. Now he's "created" All Hustle Gear and said that Redden stole that, which he did. They're both douches in my opinion. Redden took the name All Hustle from someone, Clay took and added a word to his. Same ****, different douche.
This is pretty much how I saw it as well

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Isn't all hustle just like if hdlns started making clothes? Which I think they should by the way. How are they not getting shut down for all the licensed apparel they're selling online? I can't imagine they're actually paying those colleges the licensing required to use their logos.