Rain, Rain Go Away

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got an email from boombah about their new clothing lines. Almost every hoodie is under forty. Checked hdlns online shop and their tees are thirty. They're going to have to tighten that up to compete I think.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
I need a 6 figure base salary with 6 weeks of vacation and between a 5 and 10% bonus every year on top of a 5% merit raise. yes?

Come work at Toyota. Minus the 6 weeks of vacation. I only have 4 weeks. Plus the 5 days off we get from Xmas eve to Jan 2. Plus deals on cars. Plus all of the random free **** they give us. I don’t quite made 6 figures. But you’re a smart guy. They’d probably pay you more

foxx14

Just got an email from boombah about their new clothing lines. Almost every hoodie is under forty. Checked hdlns online shop and their tees are thirty. They're going to have to tighten that up to compete I think.
Headlines also has deals with Under Armour, Nike, etc. If you compare a Boombah 'dri fit' polo to a Nike or Under Armour, quality-wise, I'd heavily disagree. Not that HDLNS' tee's are "worth" $30, but they're pretty solid IMO as far as quality. They're certainly softer and a better fit than most, as far as tees are concerned. At least that's my opinion. Not to mention, I'd support a locally based company over someone like Boombah if I'm able 99% of the time. That goes for HDLNS and any other local clothing company other than All Hustle (including All Hustle Gear, All Hustle Incorporated, All Hustle Gear LLC INC DBA All Hustle, and All Hustle Apparel Company dot com).

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Headlines also has deals with Under Armour, Nike, etc. If you compare a Boombah 'dri fit' polo to a Nike or Under Armour, quality-wise, I'd heavily disagree. Not that HDLNS' tee's are "worth" $30, but they're pretty solid IMO as far as quality. They're certainly softer and a better fit than most, as far as tees are concerned. At least that's my opinion. Not to mention, I'd support a locally based company over someone like Boombah if I'm able 99% of the time. That goes for HDLNS and any other local clothing company other than All Hustle (including All Hustle Gear, All Hustle Incorporated, All Hustle Gear LLC INC DBA All Hustle, and All Hustle Apparel Company dot com).
I agree on all points, but I was mainly talking about if they go nation wide. I also prefer their non name brand stuff too though.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Come work at Toyota. Minus the 6 weeks of vacation. I only have 4 weeks. Plus the 5 days off we get from Xmas eve to Jan 2. Plus deals on cars. Plus all of the random free **** they give us. I don’t quite made 6 figures. But you’re a smart guy. They’d probably pay you more
Do they hire beautiful dummies? My old boss said I have a strong back and a weak mind.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now that's a dws I'd watch.

Tropics should have put on a variety show for a fund raiser. Maybe moose can now.

Stengy

Taste Tester
Question..
Would playing enough events and a gsl state make a team eligible for utrip worlds? I know when you read it first thought is NO but saw a tourney schedule for a team and had to ask.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
Question..
Would playing enough events and a gsl state make a team eligible for utrip worlds? I know when you read it first thought is NO but saw a tourney schedule for a team and had to ask.

I've never seen them turn money away before.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans

If any of you drinkers would like a chance at this lmk. Good chance to stock the bar up. It does come with a Miller light neon light up sign also not pictured

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Snow and cold I'm fine with, it's the gray and the wet I'm tired of. I want to see the sun occasionally, and the up and down temps can suck it too.

Redsfan

I usually like snow but the older I get the more I hate winter. We got another 4-6 inches of snow again last night. Tired of shoveling. So ready for Spring.