Recent content by ruu-dog

1. ruu-dog

Pure

I swung it and it's hot!! It got the paint seam on tbe handle like most pure bats... I don't think there is actual proof either way if it's a senior or a repaint. What ever it is it's hot.
  2. ruu-dog

LTB 26oz Freak 12

Looking to buy a F12 not to beat up. Thanks in advance
  3. ruu-dog

For Sale 26 Miken Freak 12

Message has been sent
  4. ruu-dog

For Sale Supremacy & Showtime

OMG I loved the supremacy!!
  5. ruu-dog

2019 adidas 2 piece

Would you guys say the 2 piece runs heavy?...I am going to grab one shortly
  6. ruu-dog

For Sale/Trade Sold Sold...

Yeah I think it's the EL...I am going to sell it...like you lol
  7. ruu-dog

For Sale/Trade Sold Sold...

I have a 25.5 I put like 60 swings on it and also don’t like the way it swings... they’re hot!!!
  8. ruu-dog

REEBOK MELEE 26OZ

I have a 25.5 Reload..well it's an Adidas
  9. ruu-dog

2019 adidas 2 piece

Anyone looking to pick up a 25.5 reload... I am going to put it up..I have about 60 swings on it..
  10. ruu-dog

Adidas Reload

Yes...I swung it about 20 times...I felt the endload right away...versus others I swung
  11. ruu-dog

Adidas Reload

Question.. I swung two different guys bats. Both were 25.5 and they felt light and more balanced. So I bought a 25.5...mine feels like it has a ton of load at the end.. I know it has 3/4 endload,but mine I can feel it...theirs I couldn’t tell it was endloaded. Is it just the luck of the draw...
  12. ruu-dog

New Melee 2-piece senior bat

I wonder if it will be as hot as the one piece.. I used a buddys last weekend in my first 40s tournament.. unreal! I hit balls out with usssa bats.. but I hit balls minimal of 360ft with the reload. I have to get one!! Any word if the 2 piece is stiff or will it be flexy?
  13. ruu-dog

25oz Melee Reloaded

Thanks
  14. ruu-dog

25oz Melee Reloaded

What's the best price on these...I am looking to grab one.. or I can trade a usssa bat for one...thanks in advance
  15. ruu-dog

2017 Connell

When the rules changed it got deleted.. I wasn’t up to date on them at that moment...no I didn’t say pm me..since there was a swing of rule changes.. so it’s asked here.. if you’re not going to relate to this post,then move on Chief