1. ryanclink

$115 shipped

$115 shipped
  2. ryanclink

Could you do 150?

Could you do 150?
  3. ryanclink

For Sale 2015 aftermath USA

I own 2 of these. They're outstanding bats if you can swing decently hard. I prefer it over even new bats.
  4. ryanclink

Official 2017 Last AB Thread

3-Run jack to dead center. Farthest ball I may have ever hit. Got some odd looks after hitting. Still feels awesome. 300' fence - 30' fence/net combo... gone by at least 30+ more feet with a 52/300.
  5. ryanclink

For Sale DEAL OF THE DAY!!

Hey rook - i'll look at my PP and get with you on what mama doesn't know I have in the bank.
  6. ryanclink

Miken freakadelic tee Bp

I bet you can hit 90mph fastballs with that swing. My experience is that you have to give up your baseball swing for this.
  7. ryanclink

Boop

Can we all recognize the 2nd one? That thing was an Efffffffin' bomb. I can hit em too... but game recognize game for real buddy. That was legit.
  8. ryanclink

2016 Last AB Thread

4-3 as an attempt to get cute... Doh'!
  9. ryanclink

2016 Last AB Thread

Longest HR of my life - LC
  10. ryanclink

2016 Last AB Thread

2B over the 3b bag.
  11. ryanclink

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

Full Count Bat Pack Your Gear Our Backpack - "Y Go Back" - " Y Go Pack" "Mash Pack" - has a good ring to it IMO- Sticks & Stuff - my favorite
  12. ryanclink

For Sale Supplement Company T-Shirts and More

You must be a huge lifter - pics of you crushing softballs?
  13. ryanclink

Hey Guys, Need Your Help

My solution - you hire me for huge $$ - I go hit 100-200 balls on the same field every week - once you get to 500 hits on a bat, you give the review and # of balls hit out etc. Now you have video and an honest review. All that other fluff is just bull stuff.
  14. ryanclink

2016 Last AB Thread

HR to LC that almost got robbed.
  15. ryanclink

2016 Last AB Thread

HR to LC... allllmost got robbed too!