Recent content by Schiffy

1. Schiffy

Lets see those 2013 uniforms...

I'm partial to Primal as well, but that's probably cause they're knocking out my uniforms for this season. Haha!!!
  2. Schiffy

Here are a few from the last few seasons. The one from branding group came out nice but I always put an * next to them because of 1 missing jersey, and 1 that didn't have the sponsor Info on it, that took 4 months to finally receive. The New Jersey's for this season are coming from Primal...
  3. Schiffy

14 semi dye jerseys need

If you go with branding group, make sure the order is correct before they send it, otherwise you'll wait 4 months for the messed up ones to show up.
  4. Schiffy

Pacific Headwear Caps Dealer

Very gtg!!!
  5. Schiffy

Free jersey give away

Wicked Stixx Chris Schiffner [email protected]
  6. Schiffy

For Sale Results, not excuses shirt

Back to the top!!!
  7. Schiffy

For Trade Titanium necklaces

You still got that blue, orange white one in the above pic?
  8. Schiffy

kinda became my teams motto throughout last season... back to the top for a bit....
  9. Schiffy

Few samples of some other shirts that have been done...
  10. Schiffy

What size you need? We can get up to 4X... 2X and 3X are an additional $2, 4X is an additional $3.
  11. Schiffy

We can hook up numbers on the back for $3... For anyone interested, currently in stock t shirts are, black, red, blue and orange. Vinyl for lettering in stock is black, pink, green, orange and white. Ordering red today, will be available late this upcoming week. Can also order different color...
  12. Schiffy

Hey guys, posting this up to see if there's any interest. A buddy and I put some shirts together that say "Results not excuses" there are multiple color combos available. They are 1 for $18 shipped or 2 for $27 shipped Here is a sample. This is black shirt, orange lettering. Shoot me a pm for...
  13. Schiffy

WTD Sports Uniforms

MF'n mgr, those look good...
  14. Schiffy

Hope to have our mocks in the next week or 2.
  15. Schiffy

Looking for beer koozies..

That's what I use at the fields... Haha