For Sale Results, not excuses shirt

Schiffy

Hey guys, posting this up to see if there's any interest. A buddy and I put some shirts together that say "Results not excuses" there are multiple color combos available. They are 1 for $18 shipped or 2 for $27 shipped
Here is a sample. This is black shirt, orange lettering. Shoot me a pm for color options or with any questions.
image_zps5ec4122d.jpg

Strawberry

Shin Killer
I'm in for this! This is my classroom motto. Dead serious! Are there numbers on the back or just this saying?

Schiffy

We can hook up numbers on the back for $3... For anyone interested, currently in stock t shirts are, black, red, blue and orange. Vinyl for lettering in stock is black, pink, green, orange and white. Ordering red today, will be available late this upcoming week. Can also order different color shirts, would just have a delay while we waited or dlicery.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
The wife is down for one and I'm gonna talk to my grade level teachers too. I'm thinking pink shirts with black lettering.

Schiffy

What size you need? We can get up to 4X... 2X and 3X are an additional $2, 4X is an additional $3.

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
What does the green lettering look like? Id be interested in a lime color if you had it. Im a spec ed math teacher, and this would be great for my class