Shaw51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats up homie, add me to your friends list so i can get on this softball stuff there is a lot of good info here.
    hey you need to add me to your PS3 friends list to, my name on there is snickers33, send me a request when you can. tell the family sarah add i say hi
    im good, i just heard from jason yesterday that you were headed to SD, that sucks i was looking forward to you coming up here. Jack is at SWAPAC with Emily now, Jason said he was checking in, Jason and Em are suppose to come up for the weekend in the next few weeks, and I think Jack mite be coming with them. Hey when you come back to the states let me know when you get here, because i know you will come back to WA to visit family, we will have to get together, all of us down in Seattle what do you think?
    hey big guy, was up havent heard from you and i havent recieved any of my SBF Far East stuff yet, let know whats going on and have you got orders yet
    hell yeah i want in just let me know the price, and you know i want 33/ABE size lets go with XL, hat-M/L, pants-XL(likem baggy). i hope you get up bro, it would be nice to have the boys up here. tell the family Sarah and I say hi. Let me know if you need anything and keep me up on the orders, later

ABE
    hey how did the Kanto cup go? i havent heard from you guys in awhile? whats this i see about big bad rich hit up the middle oh wait that was a running bunt if im reading this right let me know how everything is going.
    hey bro, im just wondering when im going to get my Far East stuff??????? i know ya'll didnt leave me out on this....
    Well i'm surprised that mike got on that team. He was trying to get on that team for years. I guess he bribed them with bats. I don't care. How did you guys do against Fire. I know that you were missing a few players so that really hurt the roster. Was Mike acting like he was the ****, now that he's on Fire? I would be shocked if he wasn't. Everything is good here, just still suffering from jet lag. Have Mike or Andy said anything about the pullovers? I'll talk to you later bud.

Jay
    Hey bud just letting you guys know that we got here safely. Finally, that is one long ass flight. it sucks even more went you can't sleep cause you are nervous. how is everything back in the BO. Hey don't forget to get my pullover from andy or mike. talk to you later bud.

The DUB
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…