Recent content by Shorty#34

1. Shorty#34

GTG erobelli

sent some baseball cards for my son..wouldnt hesitate dealing with him
  2. Shorty#34

How many people drop their bottom pinkie and ring finger?

i drop the pinky and place the ring finger on the knob of the bat, as others have stated, i tried dropping both, but it felt like i had less control of the bat, but to each their own, whatever works for ya..go for it
  3. Shorty#34

Brandon Inge??

now that he's been DFA, what do y'all see happening with inge in the future? i hope he can get his act together and figure out his issues in AAA, and come back, but at this point i think its a long shot, im leaning to his career being over(atleast in the D)
  4. Shorty#34

Shorty#34's GTG List...

msutke424 added yet again, sent my son some detroit tigers baseball cards
  5. Shorty#34

Played and shouldn't have?

i did this same thing, blew my knee out(ACL,pcl,meniscus) in june of 07, surgery wasnt until august of 07, i played up to my surgery date with a brace, mainly DH in my league, and i went to superdraft that year as well.. ump kept calling me ROBO-Shorty
  6. Shorty#34

What player on "your" team do you dislike?

PHIL COKE( or better named Phil Choke)
  7. Shorty#34

For Sale/Trade Sweet Size 14 Nike

T t t
  8. Shorty#34

ACL Replacements...

your story sounds almost exactly like mine, i had to wait 2 months from injury to surgery , but everything else you stated is spot on.. the whole left side of my lower leg is numb, and has been since surgery..doc said it was from the surgery that it would come back in a few months, when it...
  9. Shorty#34

ACL Replacements...

i lost the extension in mine, mine is about 70%, if you touch the screw in your leg, does it make part of your knee go numb?
  10. Shorty#34

ACL Replacements...

also i played softball for 2 years(1 fulltime, 1 as a DH only) and it was too much pain everynight, so i have since retired fully from playing ball, so i spend more time with my boys and their baseball teams
  11. Shorty#34

ACL Replacements...

had mine done when i was 27, and its been hell since, my doctor told me he cant do anything else besides replace the whole knee, i told him it would prolly be better then the pain im having now.. he did give me the choice of whether to have the cadaver,patella,hamstring grafts,but he kinda...
  12. Shorty#34

ACL Replacements...

if im lucky im at 70% og i still have the screws and whatnot still in...wondering if it is causing some of my pain
  13. Shorty#34

ACL Replacements...

as far as breaking the brace, mine has held up nice for over 3 years now, no problems what-soever stretches- i put that leg up on the fence and try to push down on it..its not much , but it has helped i had the cadaver graft surgery in august of 2007, and to this day its still not 100%
  14. Shorty#34

Near death softball experiences?

we were doing a team homerun derby , just messing around after practice..anyways, im standing in the batters box waiting for my chance , our biggest hitter was up, he swings with all he had,fouled it towards me and all i could do was put my hand up to block my face, ended up catching the ball...