1. sims2

For Sale Getting Rid of Sale 3 bats

Buy these bats Somebody needs to buy these bats
  2. sims2

Blindside softball of SEMO

it was great meeting you lsx freak. we will have to do it again sometime
  3. sims2

GTG pkylec31887

pkylec31887 is good to go. Did exactly what he said he would do and kept in constant communication.
  4. sims2

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Rawlings Plasma Silverback

Shoot me an email buddy and I will be happy to send you pics. Outstanding avatar!
  5. sims2

USSSA and No I am not sure on the weight. It's marked 27 but it never really felt heavy to me. Great bat though.
  6. sims2

27 oz Rawlings Plasma Silverback. Roughly 700 hits. Its starting to web up and has a slight rattle. This is my favorite bat of all time but its time to let her go. 85 plus shipping and she's yours. PM if interested. Only trades considered would be for combats. Thanks
  7. sims2

Just did my first P90x workout...

I did the calf raises last thursday and they still have a twinge of pain in them. LOL!
  8. sims2

The first two workouts are definetley the hardest. It gets easier from here. At least for me it did. One warning I would give you is not to go crazy on the calf raises when that one comes up. Could hardly stand all the way up for 2 days.
  9. sims2

Im doing it as well. I am only a week and a half into so far but it's pretty tough. Good look to the rest of you and keep this thing updated with results!
  10. sims2

For Sale Gears

buddy bump
  11. sims2

Missouri Area Combatants...

Good read for 6:30 in the morning carry on.