Recent content by slacker1

1. slacker1

26oz Demarini Lady cartel

Looking to see if anyone has one to sell, used or new.
  2. slacker1

For Sale Multiple Bats

Didn’t see the demarini ultimate distance in the picture or a price listed
  3. slacker1

For Trade OG mercy

Is there a price on this, or are you only looking to trade?
  4. slacker1

Pure still good?

Anybody else out there still waiting for their Fuzion order to show up in the mail. Been told twice now that my order will be shipped in the next couple weeks, and still have not seen anything. Wondering if this is a common issue for other people out there with popular size preorders
  5. slacker1

For Sale OG Freak Black (SOLD)

Pm sent...
  6. slacker1

Pure Fuzion!

Cool, thanks for the info. I was starting to get worried that I might never get it lol
  7. slacker1

Pure Fuzion!

Anybody have any updates on when these are supposed to be shipping out. My pre order date was late January and I haven’t heard anything concerning my order and was wondering if they are still having issues with production. The last time I waited this long for a bat it had the name Monsta on it lol
  8. slacker1

Pure Fuzion!

That’s a big bat lol I guess the 26oz I got is a little more popular and probably has a longer waiting list
  9. slacker1

Pure Fuzion!

When did you place your order. I put in for mine towards the end of January and haven’t seen anything yet
  10. slacker1

For Sale Nautalai 26oz

On sent...
  11. slacker1

Pure sports review

Thanks for the response, any idea if they send out an email prior to shipping to at least notify you it’s coming
  12. slacker1

Pure sports review

Any updates on the Fuzion shipping date yet, I was thinking by the end of April at least
  13. slacker1

50 swings easton ghost

My ghost has almost 1000 swings on it with only 300/52 balls and the thing is stupid. The crack it makes on contact is incredibly loud at this point, almost like a wood bat. The barrel is webbed to hell with the same two paint cracks it developed after only 50 swings, and still going strong. I...
  14. slacker1

50 swings easton ghost

I had the small exact thing happen to my Ghost within 50 swings on both sides of the barrel (there is a thread on it with pics I posted on here about 2 months ago) however, neither one has increased in size since then and it has over 500 more swings on it. The bat is webbed up like crazy and the...
  15. slacker1

For Trade Worth Cali 27oz

Are you interested in selling by chance, or only trades