Recent content by SlimG

1. SlimG

Baby Blues Never Die.

That was a visual I never ever need to see again
  2. SlimG

Baby Blues Never Die.

Hmmmmmm, I come on here for the first time in forever and my shin and face are being discussed. I blame Frost. I always blame him. Oh yeah, LAD peeps
  3. SlimG

ISA Tournies

HA! Stalker is back........ That is a long drive for E States buddy. Frost didn't say that he is ranked B in Utrip. He is just in an E players body
  4. SlimG

I look good in boy shorts.

I look good in boy shorts.
  5. SlimG

LTT 27 oz Booger

That would work.
  6. SlimG

LTT 27 oz Booger

Anything ?
  7. SlimG

LTT 27 oz Booger

Rather have a 28 But make an offer
  8. SlimG

LTT 27 oz Booger

27 oz, NIW No return Booger. Looking for 28 oz. Almost anything Worth, Utrip only
  9. SlimG

Oh yeah, you see that someone copied and posted my stuff from here to DSS???? Any ideas on who??

Oh yeah, you see that someone copied and posted my stuff from here to DSS???? Any ideas on who??
  10. SlimG

A pretty girl tho. You bring your driver?????

A pretty girl tho. You bring your driver?????
  11. SlimG

Secret Santa 2008 What did you get thread

Seriously??? Nice. Maybe he will step up and make it right.
  12. SlimG

Damn! If I knew guy was gonna get himself banned, I would have sent him more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Merry Xmas. Been outta the country for awhile.:D
  13. SlimG

Wonder if he ever got his??
  14. SlimG

No need to be sorry at all. I likeeeee alot. You went over the top and I appreciate it. G
  15. SlimG

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got mail in the office. Looks like OG pics of Alyssa Milano!!!!!!!!!!! Very very very very nice!!!!!!!!!!! How you pulled that off I have no idea, but then again I don't care. :p Only problem is the Dodger shirt. But I am not really looking at...