Secret Santa 2008 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss

Go Hawks!
Wow... thanks Bliss !!! Couple days ago I got a VERY nice gift card for the movie theaters, then today I get a mma package including a mini poster for the upcoming ufc 92 that I'm getting on ppv, a fitted hat, an affliction shirt & a sweet hooded mma sweatshirt. Thank you very much. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Couldn't get the gift certificate in the pic since it came via email, lol... sorry pic is not very good, had to use the camera phone. Getting the wife a nice camera for Christmas so hopefully I'll be able to post better pics soon...

GetAttachment.jpg

I hope everything is the right size! Merry Christmas!:D

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
got mine today! Misfists hooked me up with some sport55 turfs, sport55 pants, scorebook, angels stapler, angels sippy cup, angels notepad, jumbo MLB pen, 2 decks of cards with one having pickup lines on each card, and a Rams paperweight/poker card protector! thanks bro....Great gifts. Thank you very much!

100_3002.jpg

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
got mine today! Misfists hooked me up with some sport55 turfs, sport55 pants, scorebook, angels stapler, angels sippy cup, angels notepad, jumbo MLB pen, 2 decks of cards with one having pickup lines on each card, and a Rams paperweight/poker card protector! thanks bro....Great gifts. Thank you very much!

100_3002.jpg

I was just about to PM you the tracking #. I'm so glad you got the items. But wheres the Angels Decal?????? I hope you enjoy all of your gifts.

Merry Christmas.

Misfits

rmcalhoun

this is bat country
got my secret santa stuff!!!!

i received:
- Xbox 360 contorller
- NHL '08 for Xbox
- Too Human for xbox
- Vikings Fleece blanket
- Easton dri-fit beanie
- 4 47 core Worth blue dots
- 2 44 core combat balls
- Rally time sport flex fit hat

thanks much to Rob from Muncie, Indiana!!!

have a great christmas

JBsoftball4

Softball Gigolos
Got mine today. Not sure of his screenname but Chris Rustad hooked me up with 2 pairs of Boombah pants. I couldn't have gotten a better gift, this was EXACTLY what I needed and saved me from having to get them this spring. Thank you very much and Happy Holidays.

uflouie

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine on Friday

-Mizuno blast turfs (These were at the top of my list I gave my wife. I think she got mad b/c she was going to get me some for Christmas. But I think her backup is a new roller bag. AWESOME GIFT!!!)
-Batting gloves (very much needed)
-Knob cuff & Grip n rip (never used these before but a couple of dry swings in the garage and I think I will be ordering more very soon)

oryansirishpub

No hope remains
Got mine today. Not sure of his screenname but Chris Rustad hooked me up with 2 pairs of Boombah pants. I couldn't have gotten a better gift, this was EXACTLY what I needed and saved me from having to get them this spring. Thank you very much and Happy Holidays.

Chris is Stinkycheeks and is a great guy from Minny.....:D:D:D

c1ty5tar

I Win
got mine today from bamaboy1626.

got some sweet elite turfs in orange, some launch 650's, a tourney t-shirt, and some sweatbands.

all great stuff i will definately be usuin come spring time.

daveruth

You better lock it up....
I just got 2 packages from jfultz23. The first one had an AP Probowl Jersey and the 2nd one had a boombah hoodie, pullover, and skull cap plus a new toy for my daughter. As you can see it didn't take her long to get daddy to take it out of the package so she could play with it. Thanks a lot bro, you did awesome!

Baby125.jpg

Baby126.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
got mine today from bamaboy1626.

got some sweet elite turfs in orange, some launch 650's, a tourney t-shirt, and some sweatbands.

all great stuff i will definately be usuin come spring time.

Those Launch 650's are rocks. Fun to hit in BP.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
I will be posting pics shortly.....bdclubber hooked it up for me big time, he got me a Combat Censored sX3, a pair of boombah turfs, a sweater and a blanket. Thanks for everything you truly went above and beyond! happy holidays to you and yours.

100_1768.jpg

Last edited:

AngelInside

<font color="#1E90FF">Proud Mommy</font>
mizunoguy8 Thank you so much.

I just received another box filled with a whole bunch of stuff from my ss mizunoguy8. In addition to the GC from the sbf store that he sent me he sent me a box filled with a boombah sweater (nice on comfy on this cold rainy day), 2 coozies, a cup that my son has claimed as his :D, a bunch of spices and bbq/dipping sauces (my fav and can't wait to use it), and a bag of delicious beef jerky. Thank you so much again and hope you and your family have a very merry christmas and happy new year.
100_4298.jpg

My son eating the beef jerky asking me to fill his cup up...:D:D
100_4303.jpg

junya

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't participate in the SS, but I want everyone to know how much fun I have had reading this years and last years thread! I think its awesome letting a complete stranger pick stuff out for you! I love all of the personal touches that people have put on their packages to people they were buying for and the thought of the gifts that they provided. Not only buying for the softball fans member but also throwing stuff in for the other persons children, wives, girlfriends ect. The thought that was put into sending these gifts is what Christmas is all about. Thanks for coming up with this and hosting this Sonic! Hopefully I will participate next year. Keep up the great work softball fan members! And again I have had just as much fun reading the posts of what people got! It is truely entertaining!

jfultz23

The Veteran
I just got 2 packages from jfultz23. The first one had an AP Probowl Jersey and the 2nd one had a boombah hoodie, pullover, and skull cap plus a new toy for my daughter. As you can see it didn't take her long to get daddy to take it out of the package so she could play with it. Thanks a lot bro, you did awesome!

Baby125.jpg

Baby126.jpg

Glad you liked it all. BTW my daughter has the same sweat suit!!

mizunoguy8

AKMF #1
I just received another box filled with a whole bunch of stuff from my ss mizunoguy8. In addition to the GC from the sbf store that he sent me he sent me a box filled with a boombah sweater (nice on comfy on this cold rainy day), 2 coozies, a cup that my son has claimed as his :D, a bunch of spices and bbq/dipping sauces (my fav and can't wait to use it), and a bag of delicious beef jerky. Thank you so much again and hope you and your family have a very merry christmas and happy new year.
100_4298.jpg

My son eating the beef jerky asking me to fill his cup up...:D:D
100_4303.jpg

That is awesome that you got it, just in time for Christmas. I hope you enjoy everything that you recieved. I had alot of fun trying to pick stuff out. I can't shop for women lol, just ask my wife :D The kool aid stuff is from our annual celebration here, as Hastings is the birthplace of Kool Aid. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

wilnham

Coach
nomarisbetter hooked me up! it was a great first year in the SS!
Monday Night Football Toboggan (come to alabama its what its called!)
DSCN0248.jpg

Sportscenter T-Shirt
Sportscenter Sweatshirt
2 ESPN-U mugs
DSCN0246.jpg

Rawlings Wind/Rain Jacket
Red Sox Nation bracelet
X-Games Flex-Fit Hat
AND
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum 2008 Yearbook!!!
DSCN0247.jpg

rgm381

<font color="#EE0000">growing older not up</font>
chz99 hooked me up. got home from hunting & standing against the bar was one of the mailing tubes :D popped that sucker open to find a SB105, the yellow caty :D. on top of that he says I have another package on the way.
will post up some pics tomorrow when the other package arrives. again many thanks to you bro

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't think I ever actually posted what I received from my ss Mac0030. He hooked me up with an Easton Octane equipment bag, some NY Islanders stuff, a team tshirt, and to top it all off a gift certificate for custom made Rodriguez glove:D

slovakiansniper

GOT BOOST?
Mailman just brought me a package.. A signed Miami Dolphin's mini helmet, the tag says signed by Jeff Offerdahl, 5x Pro-bowl, but I have a feeling it was John.
and a PSU Jersey signed by Shane Conlan and Paul Posluszny .. SWEET...
Not sure who sent it, but whoever you are.. THANKS.. !!!

It was me. Merry Christmas!!!! And It is John....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.