Recent content by Small town

1. Small town

This place used to be the bomb.

Damn all you old timers are bringing back some memories. I think most of us just got older and families/jobs took over.
  2. Small town

What bat Changed the game for you

Ritchs superior for a single wall OG EST or 96/97 DDW for multiwall OG synergy for composite. All brought things to the next level.
  3. Small town

I remember...

No moose, elk or bear but should have awesome white tail, duck and geese around the Brainerd/Baxter area. Of course the fishing is insane as well.
  4. Small town

Bat Collections 3

Pretty sure that is the scx2 prototype
  5. Small town

Anderson fp RT actual bat weight bad? I say VERY!

I am surprised thejuggster has been around for so long and is unaware of who TB is and how much he knows about bats AND swings. For those out there that have not met Steven in person, trust me, HE REALLY knows his stuff, engineering and coaching, it may be of some benefit to listen.
  6. Small town

Anderson bats

Wow, I had zero clue as to how bad TB had been screwed, that just aint right.
  7. Small town

Dream Rack

Wow, just wow awesome to see all that in one spot.
  8. Small town

Pictures of My 28 Week Transformation

Damn that is amazing, I definitely need that type of diet discipline.
  9. Small town

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

Looks like 4 months to pretty much normal activity and 6 months before I can lift weights again, my strength is going to drop off a bit I guess.
  10. Small town

Woooohoooo so excited, MRI confirmed posterior labrum tear and a cyst as well. :mad:Leaning towards putting off surgery until August so I can at least be partially functional this summer. I can work out as long as I don't have pain except for no benching obviously, kinda scared to attempt...
  11. Small town

I think my biggest problem is gonna be having the patience to not tear up the fixing they do by pushing too hard. That and fighting this moronic HMO Kaiser and forcing their hand to do the right thing at the right time, first doc wanted me to do four more weeks of rehab before even thinking of...
  12. Small town

Well after having a bum shoulder for quite a few years I finally managed to get it to a point that it won't heal, can't even brush my teeth with my dominant hand anymore. MRI coming next week (pretty much already know labrum is done) and then hopefully a fix so I can get back to normal and maybe...
  13. Small town

FlexLink Sneak Peek!

I just wish the one league I played in a year allowed anything other than single walls because these things in testing were sweet. Oh well, I have fallen hard for my 29 oz inaugural nano pretty damn tough to beat.
  14. Small town

Omega durability

Swung mine one night in 37 degrees with 375 balls and it was fine, not even a wave, I am not a masher but swing relatively hard. Also swung mine a ton with 525 balls in warmer temps with NO issues, they are tanks.