Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

jaj23

Eye Baller
I think my biggest problem is gonna be having the patience to not tear up the fixing they do by pushing too hard. That and fighting this moronic HMO Kaiser and forcing their hand to do the right thing at the right time, first doc wanted me to do four more weeks of rehab before even thinking of an MRI when I had already been doing six weeks of much more productive movements than he suggested. If six weeks of good rehab doesn't fix it four more of crappy rehab certainly won't. Second doc, sports med rather than general ortho, had more common sense thankfully.

This........

eddieq

The Great and Powerful Q
If any of you got an email from me do not click the link. My account was hacked this morning

Got one from my FP assignor this morning. Glad I'm "savvy" enough to know. He normally will send a link out from surveymonkey to request availability for upcoming assignments. A lot of umpires just got the e-aids :(

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
just got my anderson t-shirt (its nice) and a pair of anderson batting gloves (holy thickness batman!)

i'm gonna be reppin hardcore with the matrix and techzilla!

ChillyBaller

my team color is blue so they had some xl blue ones for 25.99 + free ship. got them on the bay also

I dig the thickness. I used to use the pro-equips from demarini and those were really nice but these are thicker and should last longer hopefully

dfresh27

Spring season is over almost before it started. Bottom of my foot was killing me after running. Had it looked at and they found a growth that has attached to a bunch of nerves. Doc said they need try and shrink it before any surgery. This sucks...was looking forward to this season.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Spring season is over almost before it started. Bottom of my foot was killing me after running. Had it looked at and they found a growth that has attached to a bunch of nerves. Doc said they need try and shrink it before any surgery. This sucks...was looking forward to this season.

Whattttt? Damn, dude.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
You'd be reppin' more hardcore with a RT. Just sayin'.
i think the cold is getting to your head.

Oh man that sucks!! Get well soon! :eek:

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooohoooo so excited, MRI confirmed posterior labrum tear and a cyst as well. :mad:Leaning towards putting off surgery until August so I can at least be partially functional this summer. I can work out as long as I don't have pain except for no benching obviously, kinda scared to attempt throwing or swinging a bat at this point.

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like 4 months to pretty much normal activity and 6 months before I can lift weights again, my strength is going to drop off a bit I guess.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I just realized when looking at my sit today that I haven't swung approximately half of my bats. Man, warmer weather needs to get here soon! Sounds like our summer team has more guys, which is good because I probably won't make it to as many games since I'm working pseudo-swing shift now.

ChillyBaller

I just realized when looking at my sit today that I haven't swung approximately half of my bats. Man, warmer weather needs to get here soon! Sounds like our summer team has more guys, which is good because I probably won't make it to as many games since I'm working pseudo-swing shift now.

you can look at your sit? :D

I hear you on the warmer weather. this time last year we'd already bp'd a half dozen times in shorts!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I have noticed a growth in metal in my sit this year. And they seem to have alot of
FlameA-logo.jpg

logos on them :)

I ended up with a FlexZilla ina 28 oz gonna hit in BP and game Friday. Like Yogi said the games is.......... :rolleyes:
And I am a mental case :D

fzsp00192a-1.jpg

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
I have noticed a growth in metal in my sit this year. And they seem to have alot of
FlameA-logo.jpg

logos on them :)

I ended up with a FlexZilla ina 28 oz gonna hit in BP and game Friday. Like Yogi said the games is.......... :rolleyes:
And I am a mental case :D

fzsp00192a-1.jpg

Wait! Did you say you're keeping a 28 FLEXZILLA? When we hitting again Steve? :D

ChillyBaller

what would you like to know?

how does it feel compared to the regular techzilla? and if you have swung a demarini f'series how does it swing compared to that? i've put down my demarini metal and strictly have been swinging the zilla as i prefer it much more but i do like the look and feel of the 2 piece design.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I did not hit good myself , lotsa barrel taper contact.
my two team mates were impressed though I need to hit some more. This is ony my second BP and I am not swinging well, YET!