Recent content by Space_cadet

1. Space_cadet

For Sale Torch & DNAM

$old - 26.5oz DNAM 3500 handle- I got this Mint in a trade. I didn't put any swings on it. $old - 25oz USA Torch 2500 handle. I got it this spring, i am the original owner. Maybe has 100 cuts on it. The only trade would be for a 26 or a 27oz 2018 ASA Miken border battle. I won't do a 2 for 1...
  2. Space_cadet

Interesting end to a game.

Unlimited arc. Pitcher tried a third sky ball. Landed at least 2 feet behind the mat for ball “4”. Batter got ready to walk. Ump called strike. The other team did offer to give up a player to catch, ump said no it’s ok. Like I said it was a very interesting end to a game. I guess I am...
  3. Space_cadet

Oh no......
  4. Space_cadet

It isn’t?
  5. Space_cadet

Something I saw this weekend that made me go, "wtf did i just see". This is ASA unlimited arc league. Team A loses a player to injury, two other teammates take him to the hospital. Ump was going to call game because of the time limit. Team A wants to play with 8. Ump allows it. This is where...
  6. Space_cadet

For Sale 27.5oz Carbon Omega

and with that sale, the bar has been set for Omega2. it hurts.
  7. Space_cadet

For Sale/Trade Adidas Yeezy Boost for BATS

don't these things resell for thousands?
  8. Space_cadet

2018 vizion or 2018 omega ??

Hit me up if you want an omega. I have a 26.5oz 10 hit Phoenix for sale in the Demarini section. Returnable with recipt.
  9. Space_cadet

Review - 2018 Demarini Omega ASA/USSSA

Unsure where you could find one for under $300 :D:D;) http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2018-26-5oz-omega.1449888/
  10. Space_cadet

LTTF RHT New A2000

Trade my 10 hit 26.5 Omega for a new A2000 http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2018-26-5oz-omega.1449888/
  11. Space_cadet

Price Check 27oz Miken PT ASA Balanced

i wanted to use it but when we got 20+ inches of snow last weekend it put a solid hold on any hitting time. its finally going to be 60 degrees out this week but there is still a crap ton of snow that needs to melt. I'm probably going to sell this and use my broken in insane this season.
  12. Space_cadet

Price Check 27oz Miken PT ASA Balanced

Its NIW, bought it back in January. I do have the receipt.
  13. Space_cadet

2018 Demarini Omega II

one more day?
  14. Space_cadet

For Sale 26oz Worth EST XXL

You bet it is! Maybe me mentioning it come with a knob cuff will make a difference!
  15. Space_cadet

For Sale 26oz Worth EST XXL

Tuesday lunch bump. Maybe I should have put "OMFG!!! THE HOTTEST FIRE STICK EVER"......seems to attract more.