squirrelnuts16

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's uP dude. Again we're drinking the same juice! Louisville slugger is steal us ex-mutant horders. How'd u get hooked up with tps to be a player rep?
    I take that last part back, I do have a message in my email with tracking number. It was in my spam folder. I am sorry that you were under the impression that shipping first as a new member meant once you ship, pp would be sent. Since this site works on feedback and trust....new members are asked to ship first and once the other person gets the bat/item and it checks out, then payment is sent and deal is completed. Its a way to protect proven members from scams/ngtg bros. You have nothing to worry about and people that I have made deals with in the past will tell you the same. Tracking says it should be here on the 4th, once it gets here I will send you $$.
    We agreed that you would ship first because you have zero feedback. When I receive the bat, you will have $$ in your PayPal immediately! To get this straight, you sent me a pm saying that ur were shipping and you would send me an email with tracking. I got the email, but, the email said I would be getting the tracking number soon.
    bro, I sent shipped the bat and i sent you a tracking #....emailed you and sent you a pm on here...send the paypal man....that should've been done yesterday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…