Recent content by SSKOutfielder

1. S

DH and EH?

In standard ASA rules are you allowed to have an EH and DH at the same time? DH would bat for the pitcher and the EH would just be another stick in the lineup. Still only batting 11.
  2. S

2018 Anarchy bats?

I've heard good things about last year's "Pink" model. I still have my EST XXL, but our team is wanting to buy a new bat. Thought we'd give one of these a try. 52/300 ball in our league.
  3. S

2018 Anarchy bats?

Any updates on the 2018's Nitrous vs. Awakening?
  4. S

52 / 300 Ball - Which Bat?

I've heard good things about the 2016 Legit 220 Connell. Not sure now it hits the 52/300 though. Thoughts?
  5. S

That is my question. Is there a USSSA bat that would hit these balls better? If, not, fine. I would still like to own a USSSA bat for other tourneys where they are permitted.
  6. S

Every league I've ever played in was ASA bats only. I'm currently swinging the 2014 juggy and I really like it. However, I'd rather use a USSSA bat since the option is there. Anyone have any suggestions of a bat that would feel similar? Hitting a 52/300 ball.
  7. S

J3A vs J3

I'm new to this website. I didn't realize that I could do that. Thanks for the info though. Next time.
  8. S

J3A vs J3

I have an ASA Miken NXT Freak already and it's 27oz so I decided to try a 26oz bat this time. I picked up a brand new J3A with a receipt for 230. I also bought a Lizard Grip for it too. Anyone else like these?
  9. S

J3A vs J3

Anyone know the different model numbers?
  10. S

J3A vs J3

Oh, nice. That was helpful. Which batch do most prefer to have?
  11. S

J3A vs J3

I think you're right, haha. Roughly how much would you spend on one of these? The selling price seems to be fluctuating a bit.
  12. S

J3A vs J3

I know the difference between those two, but when I look on Ebay it looks like one has a white grip that fades and another is totally black.
  13. S

J3A vs J3

Is there a difference? I'm looking to buy a new bat.
  14. S

Boombah shipping is BS

16 dollars to ship a pair of pants!?! You just lost my business Boombah.
  15. S

New Boombah PS Series pants.

Baggier? Softball pants are douchey enough. We don't need them baggier. May as well start wearing my pajamas to games.