Recent content by strength

1. strength

Oakland/Macomb BP and Sub Thread

I played one season of winter dome ball at liberty. Never again. it's expensive for an abbreviated version of softball. Games can be really late as well.
  2. strength

Thoughts on slumping

time off, plain and simple. allows you to come back with no expectations.
  3. strength

Wife says take a yr off

yeah good lord, aside from the family part, what about all the responsibilities that come with work/home ownership etc..
  4. strength

Wife says take a yr off

Comes down to priorities. sounds like you (OP) have a lot going on, especially with twins due. I don't see how one night a week couldn't work out for you though. In reality it's only a few hours out of the week.
  5. strength

Thinking of calling it quits

this ^^ Or if you are just kinda bored with it, try to find something else active for a year or two. The reality is, it's just slow pitch mens softball. 99.999% of us are not going to play anything above local rec leagues and local tournaments.
  6. strength

Mayhem may98a

I have the same bat, no hole on mine.
  7. strength

jim rome softball guy

LOL I love this take. Hilarious how so many people on here are "that guy"
  8. strength

first all night tournament, any tips

An all night tournament does not sound fun at all. Those of you that have played them or do play them, is it really that fun?
  9. strength

For Trade 28 oz Fulk

np, that's my same issue LOL.
  10. strength

For Trade 2013 bright orange 454 Resmondo 26oz

Returnable, no receipt. Hot hot bat. I love it, but need a heavier one. Wish I could trade it straight up for the exact same bat in a 28 oz. :) 2 seasons of play behind this bat. probably 400 hits give or take. No rattle. Does have spiral webbing. Bat is retarded hot, just to light...
  11. strength

For Trade 28 oz Fulk

how bout this ?? http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1312806
  12. strength

For Trade 2013 Resmondo 454 26oz

Would like to trade but will accept any decent offers
  13. strength

For Trade 2013 Resmondo 454 26oz

Returnable, no receipt. Hot hot bat. I love it, but need a heavier bat. Wish I could trade it straight up for the exact same bat in a 28 oz. :) 2 seasons of play behind this bat. probably 400 hits give or take. No rattle. Does have spiral webbing. Bat is retarded hot, just to light...
  14. strength

52/300 balls suck

ditto, i love them. They are the same in 60 degrees as they are in 85 degrees. I think they fly. When I go back to hitting 44's it feels like I'm hitting pillows now.
  15. strength

Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

320 foot line drive over left center. photo taken without my knowledge