Recent content by stuart

1. stuart

For Trade 27oz stadium for your cartel or vx2

trade message sent
  2. stuart

For Trade NIW 34/27 ULTRA 2 W/ ASA stamp

PM sent your way
  3. stuart

kevin , where have you been hiding , i tried to call you a few times this year

kevin , where have you been hiding , i tried to call you a few times this year
  4. stuart

Demarini One Senior Bat

Bat speed wow you are up there with Ken Griffy jr.who was clocked at 95 mph and Mark mcGuire who was clocked at 100 mph , Josh Hamilton is the highest at around 110 .
  5. stuart

27FL Combat Centenarian NIW...

its pretty stiff out of the wrapper ,but opens up after about a 100 swings , real close to the yellow one ,i prefer the grey one the best , but if u can get a 1000 swings out of a senior then its allgood , i assume its just going to get better with the 2nd 100 swings . and yeah i been playing...
  6. stuart

hey man give me a call when u can at 804 892 4927

hey man give me a call when u can at 804 892 4927
  7. stuart

Hey Kevin ,busted my MM 10 inch 27, whats the better bat i hear the ultra is really hot bat this...

Hey Kevin ,busted my MM 10 inch 27, whats the better bat i hear the ultra is really hot bat this year , i have dropped down to a 26 this year and am swinging the JM Plague, what do you think , i will call you either today or tomorrow,Stuart
  8. stuart

For Trade 26oz Balanced JM plague virus for trade

bump to the top
  9. stuart

C endcap i had a few question the end cap ,it has the C cap , bump to the top
  10. stuart

I have a JM Plague 26oz balanced for trade , just way to light for me , looking for 27 endload or 28 bal or el , about a 100 swings on her with a receipt
  11. stuart

team828slugger is GTG

team828slugger is a newbie and is very GTG, Shannon came through on a trade , shipped first and the bat was just like he said it was . I would deal with him again. thank Shannon ,, Stuart
  12. stuart

LTS/LTT 2010 Ressy 27oz. Mutant

bump to the top for more looks
  13. stuart

any buddy interested in trading a rezzy mutant for a very highend rawlings

Model # please just provide the model number of the glove then we can look it up
  14. stuart

called you a couple of times, you gonna pick up the darn phone sometime,lol

called you a couple of times, you gonna pick up the darn phone sometime,lol
  15. stuart

LTS/LTT 2010 Ressy 27oz. Mutant

really only combat i am interested in is the plague, thanks bro