Recent content by SUBBOZ

1. SUBBOZ

Phoenix Superdraft 2013 - Official Thread

Sweet that means I can bring my monster. I need to get him to learn how to shag.
  2. SUBBOZ

Phoenix Superdraft 2013 - Official Thread

OFF Mesa website http://www.mesaaz.gov/parksrec/Dog_Parks/doglaws.aspx I gotta call to make sure they are cool. Website says on leash they are permitted.
  3. SUBBOZ

Phoenix SuperDraft - 3/24/12 - Official Thread Info

Yah I can see where the problem lies. I have always felt they are the great equalizer in hitters. Get bat sponsors to come after 12 till their later games or make them get picked up on the team on their fields so they can play with different people all day and rave about their crap and sell...
  4. SUBBOZ

I heard and like the idea of Your own bats for the seed games then Assigned field bats for the rest of tournament.
  5. SUBBOZ

People flock to my two idiots. Kids are amazed by them, sometimes scared then they won't leave them alone. I could strap a Beer Vest to Sonny and he could just walk around with water and beer for someone to just pet him. They go to lots of games and sometimes if I hit a tournament for a visit...
  6. SUBBOZ

Next park would help if they would let my dogs in! Hell I would get both the monsters to walk around with sponsor shirts and crap.
  7. SUBBOZ

For Sale NIW SCN10BH 28oz 150.00 Shipped to US

Price drop to 130.00 Paypal funds and this price is shipped to your door via USPS
  8. SUBBOZ

For Sale 27FL NIW Jmac Plague 170.00 Shipped

27FL NIW Jmac Plague 140.00 Shipped Sorry no trades and sent paypal. Price drop was little high.
  9. SUBBOZ

For Sale 27FL OG AV For Sale

Got sidetracked the last few weeks. This is still up for sale.
  10. SUBBOZ

Nothing going must be to many out there
  11. SUBBOZ

another daily bump
  12. SUBBOZ

bumping for the day
  13. SUBBOZ

small bump for the day
  14. SUBBOZ

bump on lower price
  15. SUBBOZ

185.00 Paypal Shipped from AZ. I very good shape. Bought a few months back but bat is not broken in. No idea of hit count but you can see is low. I just don't swing it well. Willing to take a loss at this price.