Phoenix SuperDraft - 3/24/12 - Official Thread Info

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Next park would help if they would let my dogs in! Hell I would get both the monsters to walk around with sponsor shirts and crap.

Actually the park employee said that dogs were allowed when I was talking to her Saturday. It's supposedly a recent policy change that the employees aren't happy about because they are responsible for cleaning up if the owners don't.

And your dogs would scare away the women and children it's a family atmosphere. Lol, every time I looked up Friday night one of them had their nose in my face for a sneak attack kiss.

SUBBOZ

Addicted to Softballfans
People flock to my two idiots. Kids are amazed by them, sometimes scared then they won't leave them alone. I could strap a Beer Vest to Sonny and he could just walk around with water and beer for someone to just pet him. They go to lots of games and sometimes if I hit a tournament for a visit they also go. I have not figured out if Drew like them or is afraid of them.

I was actually amazed how many guys were commenting hanging on them and very tolerant of their needy-ness. Plus I could sell their offspring. Try to tell you wife you gonna sell your 16 year old daughter baby. :D

BTW he was trying to show you he is not food.

dgambill85

Banned User
Hey chenner, just throw another actual bring your own team tourney an use the proceeds to help pay for the alcohol fee for the superdraft. I'm sure there's plenty of teams that would enter.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Only inning i seen a shaved bat was money ball inning... guys were tryin to hit bombs and still couldnt lol... we need to get a 4the bat company on board next yr and make all the fields provided bat for round robin hahahaha...

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
LOL, no shaved and I'm pretty sure for the most part guys follow that rule.

Only inning i seen a shaved bat was money ball inning... guys were tryin to hit bombs and still couldnt lol... we need to get a 4the bat company on board next yr and make all the fields provided bat for round robin hahahaha...

I thought so too. I heard certain things after being stated:rolleyes:

SUBBOZ

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard and like the idea of Your own bats for the seed games then Assigned field bats for the rest of tournament.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I heard and like the idea of Your own bats for the seed games then Assigned field bats for the rest of tournament.

So opposite of how I had it? The only problem with that is the sponsors tend to take off early and then I'd be responsible for all the bats which can be a headache for me.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
BTW, thanks to this man for keeping me laughing.

photo-12.jpg

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
That guys is a comedy act.. lol he faked injured too... hahaha anyone ever told him he looks like a penis with that hat on.. lol

SUBBOZ

Addicted to Softballfans
So opposite of how I had it? The only problem with that is the sponsors tend to take off early and then I'd be responsible for all the bats which can be a headache for me.

Yah I can see where the problem lies. I have always felt they are the great equalizer in hitters. Get bat sponsors to come after 12 till their later games or make them get picked up on the team on their fields so they can play with different people all day and rave about their crap and sell...

How many guys after swinging anyone of those bats are gonna seriously thing about buying one or another brand based on their hitting. Pretty good based on how many Badens and positives I heard about Avarice. IF your a hitter your a hitter my opinion. Hell yes you get comfortable with your own but takes any question of shaved or when. We all know we saw them. EVERY team had something hanging there done. Now when and where it was used that is up to lots of speculation.

It just removes the complaints, questions , and when people become more competitive and even for fun they will look for an edge when games are on the line.

This is not a shaved/altered forum complaint or anything like that....was just an option was all. Your Superdraft gig has been incredible every year and gets better everytime. But you need a full time non playing, administrator for admin that day as well as to help , provide advice and or override rulings for umps.

I thought there was like 20 Chenners there Sat as many times as I heard your name.

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!
The bats were a great equalizer and it would be awesome to have a bat sponsored tourney. I certainly wouldn't mind kicking in an extra 5 spot to help with shipping em back if they left early. I don't mind signing for them and turning em in after we're done either. We probably just need some more responsible members to step up and make it happen. :D

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
We should use the evil bp ball and single walls only now that would be a fun superdraft. Everyone on the same level.

hitemdeep

Addicted to Softballfans
I used metal singlewalls and 44/525s for a fundraiser tourney a few years ago... :D

And I'm sure it was awesome. Every year hawaii holds one and it is the best tourney to play in my opinion. Not one word said about bats and the ball flies.:)