Phoenix Superdraft 2013 - Official Thread

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
go to that park on broadway and power. not sure the name but nate, keith and myself hit there before. it has a single field with a gymnasium next to it. i think its broadway..

Jefferson park

how far is it from red mountain... n alright sounds like a plan... anyone else wanna go lol

I'm leaving at 3 today freaking last 3 days have been 12+ hours at work. I'll hit u up when I leave work.
lol nice... ya hit me up i should either be on my way out there or already out there

jakmus19

Addicted to Softballfans
Originally Posted by Lokahi
go to that park on broadway and power. not sure the name but nate, keith and myself hit there before. it has a single field with a gymnasium next to it. i think its broadway..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakmus19
Jefferson park

how far is it from red mountain... n alright sounds like a plan... anyone else wanna go lol

about 5 minutes if that

DegoGiantsFan48

Addicted to Softballfans
Us San Diegans on the way. Everyone travel safely. I'm predicting to be the only guy to whiff tonight in the derby, and still not hit one out.

jakmus19

Addicted to Softballfans
perfect!

N sweet that makes i think 4 ppl..

i may show up i have to go to PT today lets see how long it takes today, and i can pitch to you guys since I aint in the derby or even in the tourney. Stupid knee, i wanted to get picked last! always next year LOL

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
Dude my shoulder hasn been right since. I've literally not played outfield since that game. I think I should be allowed to pitch one inning so al these people that want to take a shot at hitting Gambill can try.

"The football's like a one-man cold to Clifford Franklin. Clifford Franklin's the only man catchin' it, Clifford Franklin's the only man comin' down wid it."

FTHREE

Frybread Power
Oh man just got into my hotel room. Still need to get a cooler haha good thing wal mart is just across the 60

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
YUP, that's what I've been saying but nobody listens. It's on their own website for sure, I discussed it with them last year and it was cool. The park guys hate it because they have to clean up if the owner didn't. But it's spelled out there for sure.

HAT MAN

Addicted to Softballfans
pre game

At Buffalo Wild Wings waiting for park to open if anybody wants to come by on power road the first round is on me

SUBBOZ

Addicted to Softballfans
YUP, that's what I've been saying but nobody listens. It's on their own website for sure, I discussed it with them last year and it was cool. The park guys hate it because they have to clean up if the owner didn't. But it's spelled out there for sure.

Sweet that means I can bring my monster. I need to get him to learn how to shag.

djbigkid

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy has a 27oz MLC hes looking to move. Prefers a trade for other Demarinis or a Z2k. Will add cash for the right Z. PM me if interested. We will be at the park in a bit.