Recent content by swmorrissette

1. swmorrissette

best bat to hit 52/300 apex balls

the thing is i havent hit one of these balls yet and probably wont untill i step into the box on openening day. but after seeing a few of you say that these fly just as well as other balls i am confident that i wont see any change in distance this season. me and the guys on my team are more of a...
  2. swmorrissette

this indian just wants the sharpest arrow :D but your 100% right, doesnt matter what you swing if you dont know how to swing it lol
  3. swmorrissette

great, i have been thinking of getting the Z1000, everyone seems to like that bat. i also forgot to mention, my league is allowing usssa bats this season to hit these balls with P.S search didnt bring up ****ake
  4. swmorrissette

my league is going to be using the apex 52/300 balls this year, i have never hit them or know anyone that has. what are some good bats to use? since these balls are softer i am thinking a harder bat is going to be best but i am looking for some feedback from anyone who has ever hit these balls...
  5. swmorrissette

Hmm

Is that a man or a woman lol
  6. swmorrissette

Sponsorship Letter

i would like a copy please, it would help my team greatly. thanks in advance [email protected]
  7. swmorrissette

worh est blade

searched and found nothing, i found a 34/27 for $25...has anyone ever hit with one of these? how are they?
  8. swmorrissette

to you guys with cannons

its natural...maybe natural mechanics that dont need much work too...i have always had a cannon, my nick name in high school was buhner, after jay buhner, RF for the mariners who had a missle launcher for an arm, it was beter than a cannon. people talk about bad speed to produce power, arm...
  9. swmorrissette

Who is this pitching?

that pitch at the 10 second mark my me click my mouse early
  10. swmorrissette

Last Night

get them both drunk but make sure he passes out, less chance of him finding out that way
  11. swmorrissette

Good bye Dudley ZN ASA, Hello....

can i be the guy that gets a dozen if 1 guy dont show up? lol. i'd be happy with 2!!!
  12. swmorrissette

Price Check SCX3 27oz

i'll give you $50 tonight and pay the shipping :P
  13. swmorrissette

Oh snap...

lol. that thing did break in a weird spot, it must have had a defect, have you been hitting baseballs with that thing? lol
  14. swmorrissette

Oh snap...

/need a receipt thread
  15. swmorrissette

Synergy Extended

i'll give you $50 right now and take care of the shipping cost