Sponsorship Letter

AJ22

Super Moderator
Did anyone actually get this? I asked for it a couple times and never got anything. Please forward it over if you don't mind. [email protected]

I check this thread daily ..

I have sent out over 2500 copies of what I have since this thread started started over a year ago.

With that said, I have sent to you twice .. last time was Aug 10th according to my e-mail system :

to: [email protected]

date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM
subject: Fwd: POWERPOINT SPONSORSHIP
mailed-by: tds.net

I am not on this site as much as I use to be. But, I send out every request in this thread ! Sending to you a third time. Please check your SPAM folder if you are still supposedly not receiving.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I don't mind sending out ..

I do mind alot of multiple requests and my e-mail system says I have already sent.

It is what it is I guess .. not really that big of a deal.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
There is a copy of the letter on page 21 of this thread. copy paste it.

Saw that. Thought AJ22s was something different, which it is.

I check this thread daily ..

I have sent out over 2500 copies of what I have since this thread started started over a year ago.

With that said, I have sent to you twice .. last time was Aug 10th according to my e-mail system :

to: [email protected]

date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM
subject: Fwd: POWERPOINT SPONSORSHIP
mailed-by: tds.net

I am not on this site as much as I use to be. But, I send out every request in this thread ! Sending to you a third time. Please check your SPAM folder if you are still supposedly not receiving.

I swear to you I never got it. Wouldn't be the first time an email didn't reach it's destination. Thanks for sending again. Got it this time.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Hell can someone just put up on google documents and post a link so those who want it can grab it? saves the emailing hassle...and PMing for it hassle

Tis the season!

sacto73

Addicted to Softballfans
Hell can someone just put up on google documents and post a link so those who want it can grab it? saves the emailing hassle...and PMing for it hassle

Tis the season!

Or AJ can you copy and paste in here so we don't have to keep bugging you?

redbirdfan1

Focker
Dear (Sponsors Name),

Are you looking for a way to market your product or company to thousands of people a month? Want to see your company’s name in view of the public represented in a professional, high-energy way? (Team name) Softball is looking for sponsors for the 2012 softball season and would like to offer this opportunity to be part of our team. We pride ourselves in being a well-mannered, competitive team that will represent your company in a professional manner. Please take a minute to look over the sponsorship opportunity available to your company:

Title Sponsorship:
We want to give you the opportunity to be the face of our team. Not only would your company’s name be on our uniforms, but you can also help design the logo and design of the uniforms to something that you feel will not only represent your company well, but also draw attention to your company, as the true purpose of sponsorship is to market your product/company.

Active Sponsorship:
As an active sponsor, your investment will be used for tournament fees throughout the year, sanctioning fees, game balls, equipment, etc. Your company will receive a banner per your design or a mutually agreed upon design that will be hung at every tournament. We will hang your banner and represent you company with class.

Supporting Sponsorship:
As a Supporting Sponsor you decide how involved your company is in our team. Want to pay the tournament fee when we play at a complex near your home so you can come support us? Great! Want to contribute enough to buy softballs for the next tournament? That is awesome! Travel expenses, equipment, tournament fees, whatever you feel like contributing as a Supporting Sponsor is appreciated. You decide how much of a monetary contribution you would like to make, or just come support us by cheering in the bleachers. We will provide you with a pride plaque; displaying the generous sponsorship you have made toward your community.

A total of $BLANK is needed to cover all expenses. As a team we will be giving back in volunteer opportunities and to help raise money. We are looking for a $BLANK yearly donation which will help to cover the expenses of:
- Uniforms (jerseys/pants with your design, shoes, hats, belts)
- Equipment bags to match uniforms
- A 4’ x 8’ banner that will be hung at every game we play in to market your product/company
- An appreciative plaque/trophy recognizing your outstanding contribution to our team
- Travel to state, regional, and national tournaments that we qualify for
- Jerseys for your company to wear when you come out to support your team!
- A receipt for your donation to help in writing off your donation as a marketing investment

The following companies have been sponsors for teams that we play and have seen their investment return in the way of generated business:

In closing I want to say thank you for taking your time to review our marketing options for a prospective sponsor. Please call should you have any questions or want more information on how sponsoring our team can help you market your product/company. I would like to set up a time to meet and display the awesome graphic design ideas we have already created for uniform, logo, and banner possibilities. The results are very attention grabbing! Thanks again.

Sincerely,