Recent content by TEABAG

1. TEABAG

2011 NW SBFans.com Superdraft Sign-Up

You are quickly blowing your cover as an ass... the gig is up ... :D
  2. TEABAG

Off the subject, I know ... but KT,Witchey and friends ... I am STILL in awe over the SEcret Santa thing you set up for me and my kids....I honestly can't thank you guys all enough.....I have been getting weepy every time I think about it .... :)
  3. TEABAG

Aws vegas worlds!!___

Sorry I didnt see this till now - I was playing with PINKS ..the womens team that was out there playing in garters and thongs and goofy pink gear... we play together once a year for this tourney and have soo much fun! We were waqtching some of the men's games.. who were you with ?
  4. TEABAG

GTL Family Shirts

I am having Fred withdrawals!! hope you and your family are doing well!!!
  5. TEABAG

Aws vegas worlds!!___

I get in tomorrow morning ....... yeah Vegas!@!!
  6. TEABAG

Ya mo beee dere.
  7. TEABAG

In Othello, WA. Aug.26-28th.

Fred I have some pics for you :)and yes, I found my cooler ahahahah.pm me your cell or facebook .
  8. TEABAG

Store on Portland area?

THere are 4 factory hitters in the Wa ,oR area.. Closest to vancouver would be Chris Larsen or Jeremy Guillory.. See the Demarini factory hitter sticky:)
  9. TEABAG

moving to IDAHO FALLS

Idaho is one big ball of ..KT-Good Lord. Seeing those pics of a 10 year old girl's team made me feel like Chris Hansen was right around the corner, asking the viewer to have a seat, and a glass of lemonade....
  10. TEABAG

moving to IDAHO FALLS

hook up with swingnmiss, big vick or kt on this board...
  11. TEABAG

GTL Cartel Gloves

The gloves are super soft and treated so they feel broken in right off the bat.Pesso's you won't see .. one moment hes' on one side of the fireld , the next , hes snapping someone off with his black magic trickery....
  12. TEABAG

Tournament Info

Prease.........
  13. TEABAG

Demarini pullovers

They run pretty big.. I just tried on the 3X of newbys,it is down to my knees and 6 inches past my fingertips.. they are sweeeet tho/
  14. TEABAG

Demarini pullovers

The front is white.. there is a zipper on the neck and the side.. Sizes run pretty true I guess..
  15. TEABAG

Looking to get cartel

Im a factory hitter... The retail accounts come first...Here in Wa the 26s are g-o-n-e gone..Hopefully next week :)