2011 NW SBFans.com Superdraft Sign-Up

Softball.com:

JackW21

Swingin' Clean
Also...looking for feedback on draft location.

Last year getting paired with the retirement party at Pub85 sucked...we're not doing that again. Also seems like every year, most of our crowd ends up at the Maple Leaf...maybe that'd be a good place to hold the draft.

Also...Matt suggested Lucky 7. Just not sure they're able to set the space aside for 60-70 people. Chime in on this thread if you have any feedback or suggestions!!

Hey guys,

Due to time constraints around ordering shirts, please pay Jack ASAP if you want to guarantee yourself the size you want. At some point we are going to have to place the order and just guess at the sizes for the unpaid spots. That point is probably coming in the next week or so.

In other words, to be safe, pay by the end of the week!

deedub

White Ninja
Hold the draft part at rooneys in woodinville. Owned by softball player and a lot of softball players hang out there. Its the old big daddies location

Semmy

Addicted to Softballfans
Dammit! I'm getting married in Mexico that week...Gotta miss yet another year. Grrrrrrr.

JackW21

Swingin' Clean
Hold the draft part at rooneys in woodinville. Owned by softball player and a lot of softball players hang out there. Its the old big daddies location

Who own's it? You got a name of someone I could contact to see about reserving an area?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
dang. i didnt know this was happening this year. can't make it. ankle has been ****ed all summer :( damn raider rick aint even going? wtf?

JackW21

Swingin' Clean
As of now, all spots for the Superdraft have been reserved. As a reminder, those who have not confirmed with payment 2 weeks after their initial request are subject to losing their spot.

Continue to send requests via PM to be added to the waiting list. (Replies to waiting list request will only occur if a spot opens up)

Also...we need to get the shirt order in first thing next week. If payment is not received by 10/31/11...we will be unable to guarantee your requested shirt size.

THANKS!

380139_2570921801681_1513322360_2825619_1410482235_n.jpg

strokers51

The Veteran
Selling my spot!

I signed up and paid but have had some stuff come up so I wont be able to make it. If you want to buy my spot send me a message and I can shoot you my paypal info. Thanks.

Danny

JackW21

Swingin' Clean
We have some open spots for guys who haven't confirmed with payment. If your on the list and haven't paid, PM me ASAP to work something out. If you want in and can PayPal ASAP, PM me and we can make room for ya.

Thanks!

TEABAG

Demarini Girl
Off the subject, I know ... but KT,Witchey and friends ... I am STILL in awe over the SEcret Santa thing you set up for me and my kids....I honestly can't thank you guys all enough.....I have been getting weepy every time I think about it .... :)