Recent content by TheLlama

1. TheLlama

Duo 3 (WSE) or Bubba?

Cant go wrong with either, really boils down to preference. I'm currently swinging the Ressy Sick. Its a super nice stick.
  2. TheLlama

Price Check 26oz Easton SCX3 NR

Picked this up at a local pawn shop. I swing 28oz worths and don't know much about the eastons. What kind of price range are these bats bringing in this shape. Its a no warranty 26 oz. Bat is in good shape. No cracks, just the regular scuffing that comes with play. Endcap is nice and tight. Too...
  3. TheLlama

For Sale 2013 Mayhem XL USSSA 34/28

Has this bat for about 4 months and just don't use it much. I would estimate around 200 hits on it. In good condition with minor scuffing and ball marks. Cap is in good condition, nice and tight. Still sporting the original grip. Has new stamp. Returnable but I lost receipt. Looking for 135 shipped
  4. TheLlama

For Sale 2014 Z2K ReIssue 28oz EndLoad

This bat has around 40-50 game swings on it. No BP. Got it as a return for my OG Z2K and just don't use it. Has some marks from regular usage. Still has original grip. Pics should give you a pretty good idea of condition. Looking to sell for 200 shipped.
  5. TheLlama

2014 z2000 review

The returns. I talked to CS today. I sent my 28EL in on Jan 29th. He said it should hit the mail pretty quickly.
  6. TheLlama

need a review on new jeff hall (pink&black)

Same as any other new stardard bat worth is making. Save yourself some money and pick up the Maroon and White 454 reload.
  7. TheLlama

Price Check Sb4bu

More like 140-150... And I wouldnt even go that high
  8. TheLlama

White endcaps

Its not just white. Every one of the colored caps seem to be a little less durable than the black ones. My maroon 454 Reloads broke being tossed back to the dugout at league Sunday night.
  9. TheLlama

LTB 2013 Worth Legit Reload 27.5.

The Maroon one. New, no return preferrably. Let me know what you got!
  10. TheLlama

For Trade Ressy Legit

Cash Price?
  11. TheLlama

Price Check 28.5 oz maroon Jeff Hall titan

Tell him to offload it quick, prices are going down everyday. 2013 is fast approaching.
  12. TheLlama

For Sale NIW Worth Jeff Hall Mutant ASA 27.5

New Model on the bay for 239.99. I hate to say it to all the MUTJHA heads but the new one IS just as hot as the old one. 251081994379 on the bay
  13. TheLlama

Pride FP vs SP

Same bat... same performance as any titan.
  14. TheLlama

Greg Connell Swinging legit....

I can do that with launch 650s...
  15. TheLlama

Worth Duo

Good bat. Wait for a bit though. A new one will be on its way shortly.