Recent content by thevipofdbz

1. thevipofdbz

FP line up PXT 2019 any one hit it or SP version

Thing probably has close to 300 hits on it and it a dud so far, really disappointed thus far, will give it some more hits but it is no looking good. Most hits with old 44 525 and 47 500 thunders zn. Will try to get on a field and give it a good side by side off the tee with something else I...
  2. thevipofdbz

FP line up PXT 2019 any one hit it or SP version

Got one the other day 34/26 And want other inputs on it? Is there a SP version of it or a bat using the same tech.. Off the tee in the net feel nice but in game i hit one I thought was decent and that thing went no where, granted my timing was off but it does not seem very hot yet. From my...
  3. thevipofdbz

Cheap Practice Equipment

ukket 7x7 Baseball & Softball Net, Practice Hitting, Pitching, Batting and Catching, Backstop Screen Equipment Training Aids, Includes Carry Bag (7x7ft Net & Bag) What i got off of amazon I have not hit over yet but close a few times. holding up well. suppose to have a life time warranty. No...
  4. thevipofdbz

Been gone What Good asa

Combat wise are there any new stick in the last few years with a short barrel like 12-10in that are asa
  5. thevipofdbz

Been gone What Good asa

I posted in the Louisville about how I been out for the game since maybe 2010. I maybe getting back in to ball and was wondering what is good dual stamp combat. Mainly hit 44, 375 asa. Newest bats demarin Omega 2 before than Asa nexus gamer and a hundred other bat. Back in my prime I swung...
  6. thevipofdbz

Tee work and distance

I agree swinging a wood bat is a good reality check. I have hit one or 2 300ft of a tee with a old LS wood bat from the 70, it was narrow maybe 2in width. It will help you see what you have to do to get distance. As any thing not hit right will not go any where.
  7. thevipofdbz

Bat Collections 3

non that I know of, I just like the old synergy. One of them is the reissued synergy from 2010 maybe??
  8. thevipofdbz

Bat Collections 3

I just read it right. The one on the right is just some old aluminum bat made be/from renyolds aluminum.
  9. thevipofdbz

Bat Collections 3

I think that is what it was. been a long time. but yes a ti rocket tech
  10. thevipofdbz

Bat Collections 3

most of my stuff have a few stragglers hiding
  11. thevipofdbz

Infield/outfield/pitching

Play pepper/ soft toss before every game, help get eye right for hitting and fielding, Even then I normally did not wake up 100% till I had one hit back at me, survival instant you know.
  12. thevipofdbz

ASA vs USSSA va DUAL STAMPED BATS??

I have a Omega 2 and hit the old ASA ball 44 375 good, have not hit one of the newer low comp balls.... They all need to bring back the 47 525 type ball and everything would be hot as a fire cracker
  13. thevipofdbz

Tee work and distance

Live pitching maybe 10ft Tee work greatly improves your game and teaches you how to control the ball spin wise and stuff. Best thing you can do for you swing IMO is use the tee. Back in the day I could hit Hrs but when I tried the tee and could not do jack maybe 250ft MAX. Took me 2 weeks...
  14. thevipofdbz

SBF VA Jack Day the man the myth the legend

When is the 2020 world tour.... or a tourney reunion