Recent content by tiny10

1. T

USA Softball at Ferguson Park, Sept. 19th *TWO DIVISIONS*

I would love to play this weekend if anyone needs a pitcher/ infielder. I'm 6"4' 265lbs power hitter with accuracy. Have played in Gastonia before under r&j softball. I was the pitcher
  2. T

The North/South Rec Tournament by USA Softball, Aug.22nd

Add JT's please I have worked with JT Kelly to put a team together. Will you add us please Shane? He is supposed to call you tonight or tomorrow morning to confirm. Thanks
  3. T

The North/South Rec Tournament by USA Softball, Aug.22nd

looking to play this weekend. my name is Robert Chiarolanzio. If anyone needs a pitcher/1st/catcher for this tournament please let me know. I'm 6'4 265 power hitter that can place. looking to find a team to play consistently for. would love to get a shot with someone this Saturday to prove my...
  4. T

WHS Skills USA fundraiser in Boone NC march 22nd

Posting for a friend... The WHS skills USA is hosting a fundraiser this Sat. March 22 In Boone NC. For details... http://softballtournaments.com/index/id/tourn_advfind/st/NC/trowID/51760
  5. T

2014 Demarini: The One question

duel stamp the one I hit this bat straight out of the wrapper yesterday and felt like it was a solid bat. I would recommend it to anyone that is going to be playing asa and usssa. why buy two bats when you can get one that you can use all the time! not the best bat I've ever swung but all in...
  6. T

For Trade Worth SBMTDA Mayhem ASA

I have a 2009 demarini the one. It has a crack but is returnable, i don't have a receipt . can send pics. txt (828) 773-8033. this year model is one of the hottest the ones made.
  7. T

ISA World Berths up for grabs in Rock HIll SC this weekend

how many teams are in e for this so far?
  8. T

April 14th Boone, NC Bust the rust Tournament!!!

This tourney is gonna be alot of fun hurry and get your team in!!!!
  9. T

Smash for cash

its Robert, Are we putting our team in this??
  10. T

April 14th Boone, NC Bust the rust Tournament!!!

April 14th BOONE BUST THE RUST TOURNEY -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- April 14th $175 entry fee! 3gg, 2 divisions, prize for 1st in each division, 2 hrs per inning upper division, 1 hr per inning lower division, Any 44cor ball...
  11. T

April 14th BOONE BUST THE RUST TOURNEY

Home Run Derby The home run derby winner will recieve a NIW bat if we have 10 entries. you can re-enter as much as you would like. you provide your own balls bat and pitcher. will be 10$ per entry with 10 outs
  12. T

For Sale/Trade 27oz Spike Baker!

i paid 165$ for this bat less than a month ago so im trying to get close to that with $150 but im open to and offer.
  13. T

For Sale/Trade Combat Spike Baker 27oz.

Basicly new combat "Spike" Baker 27oz balanced. only has 50-150 swings, looking to sell because i dont like balanced bats. nothing wrong no rattles or cracks. looking to trade for maxload 27 oz or get $150 OBO. I live in Boone NC will meet within a couple hrs drive or paypal. I have receipt for...
  14. T

For Sale/Trade 27oz Spike Baker!

Want to sell basicly new combat Spike Baker in NW NC. I bought this bat after hitting a maxload bat for a season, now balance bat doesn't feel right. Bat probably has 50-150 cuts on it and i have a receipt. Absolutly no rattles or cracks in bat, asking $150 OBO. Would trade for the right 27oz...
  15. T

Tournament scheduled march 17th in Mt. Airy

Team overkill has guys from Boone Statesville and Gastonia.