Recent content by TommyMass

1. T

Check Out the JUST RELEASED 2019 USSSA Tentative Softball Tournament Schedule

I'm guessing these events are in North Carolina? Most people in the Northeast don't know where Poston Park is located. Good luck with your events.
  2. T

Senior Ball

Any activity with senior ball. I know it is an official program, but what kind of interest has it generated? Thanks
  3. T

MASTERS - SENIORS RECREATION TOURNAMENT

AS of now, no.
  4. T

Understood. Thanks for the interest.
  5. T

Three 60's teams entered, no one else.T-ment did not happen. A lot of interest, but no comittments.
  6. T

Needs a little bump..
  7. T

None, unfortunately
  8. T

Several 70+ teams have expressed interest in playing in this event. If we get three or more we will have a 70's division, if not the 70's are welcome to play with the 60's receiving a handicap. Thanks for the interest.
  9. T

Just a note here: 70's+ teams are certainly welcome. I have received a few calls from 70's teams and if we get three or more they will have their own division. If not they will play against the 60's using handicap rules. Thanks for the interest.
  10. T

Entries are starting to come.
  11. T

Freedom Sports

I have heard of Freedom, but know next to nothing about it. Anyone have knowledge, impressions, etc? I have looked at its website.
  12. T

No 40+ as of now (Apr. 6th)
  13. T

Will go with 70 and over if we get three or more teams; If not 70+ will be welcome in the 60's division.
  14. T

Looks like this will be a go; at this stage about a dozen teams from three states have expressed interest.