Recent content by Tri-C2

1. Tri-C2

Onyx Enough Said

I have a 26 oz. 13" one piece, and have put around 100-150 cuts on it. It does swing a bit heavy, but the performance it awesome. one of the best senior bats i have used.
  2. Tri-C2

What are your gamer bats this year???

2021 Dudley Doom 13" 1/2 oz end load...26 oz.
  3. Tri-C2

Dudley Doom Senior end load

I have the 13" 1/2 oz. end loaded model. 26 oz. Not sure of the balance point, but it is not overly end loaded. Actually swings great. Some of my team mates have the 12" Dan Smith, and they swing a tad bit more end loaded I have around 60 cuts on mine , and it is very hot...it is my gamer.
  4. Tri-C2

I’ll just game it…. Really love the feel of this bat…. If Dudley can tweek the durability…. It’s Fire. so far it’s more durable than the DeMarini Crine I had…. That thing lasted about 20 swings
  5. Tri-C2

I had the opportunity to swing the Dudley Doom Senior end load this past weekend in a tournament in Rogers, Arkansas. I have heard these bats are not real durable. I will say that the performance of this bat is absolutely awesome. The ball came off of it as well as any senior bat i have used...
  6. Tri-C2

2021 DeMarini Naughtalia

its cool...thank you for the reply
  7. Tri-C2

2021 DeMarini Naughtalia

Any interest in a 2020 Dudley Bobby Nifong 25.5 oz.? They swing heavy, feels like a 26.5 end load it has maybe 20 cuts on it Very very clean. Let me know if interested. Thank you
  8. Tri-C2

Senior bats on a budget

I agree!..I picked one up super cheap...thought the same thing, I would use it as a BP bat...it has close to 350-400 swings on it , and is spitting fire....VERY under rated bat
  9. Tri-C2

2020 Onyx Bama...Demarini Naughtalai

I'm swinging the 2021 Demarini Nautaulai, (Denny Crine). The bat is fire. Very good end-load, ball jumps off of this bat. I have around 150 swings on it, has a seam seperation, but is stupid right now.
  10. Tri-C2

Easton Returns

Has anyone sent a USSSA slow pitch bat back to Easton lately? I’m just wondering what they are sending back for returns thank you for any information.
  11. Tri-C2

GTG T MAN is Good to GO!

Sold a bat to T MAN, and he sent money right away. This guys is good to go.
  12. Tri-C2

Worth Marauder Senior Bat

It swings a little more heavier than the AT18....But nothing crazy. Very impressed with this bat.
  13. Tri-C2

Worth Marauder Senior Bat

I used this bat for the first time last week. It is advertised as a 1oz. end load, but felt to me closer to a 1/2 oz. end load. (nothing overwhelming at all) I used a 26 oz. and it swings very ,very smooth. I was getting very good distance from the beginning, and around the 60-70 swing count, it...
  14. Tri-C2

2020 Easton Empire bats

Has anyone used any of the 2020 Easton Empire bats? I love the 2018 Blue Empire. I was thinking of buying the new Empire-Salcedo bat, but was wanting to see some reviews. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys,
  15. Tri-C2

Blue Easton Empire, where are they now??

I have used the majority of the top end senior bats out there. If you have decent bat speed, The Blue Empire, is one of the best bats in my opinion. Mine hits right there with the Dudley's and the Adidas. And you can find them cheap.