Blue Easton Empire, where are they now??

wicked61

Addicted to Softballfans
I know you have discussing the blue empire but which one is the hottest:the blue,the orange or the green?

33bomb

2018 SPA Winter National Champions 50/55 AAA/Major
Not gonna deny... The blue one piece end load is a missle launcher, however, the green balanced 2 piece feels really good when you swing it... And when it breaks in and you hear that shotgun blast from the sweet spot... And watch the ball launch into the horizon you look at the bat and literally say holy ****.....Easton got it right and if you like swinging Easton any of the Empires is the bat for you..

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully Easton fixes the paint chipping...currently swinging OG Combats, but was an Easton guy all of my ASA days! Aloha, Fabe

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I should bring my blue up north with me next week and make it my summer BP bat to see just how hot it can get. Just not a fan of the long barrel

Last edited:

33bomb

2018 SPA Winter National Champions 50/55 AAA/Major
Ok fellas, got my compression tester in... some interesting results ensued...my gamer green empires test in the 140 range....and I consistently get 340+, with the right pitch of course. Comparing to every other senior out there the Easton's match them hit for hit, and they last. HOTW tested 161 with 50 swings. Mikens are testing in the 170-190 range consistently, Adidas as well... My gamer from 2 years ago is at 170... no cracks or rattles. Bottom line.... they're all hot....FYI my blue empire tested 156....the 2 piece EL I got from the senior softball reviewer...144... and if what he said was true... it has over 1200 swings on it now....Easton is no joke... and while everyone seems to have ADHD when it comes to senior bats remember, when did we all lose our patience when it comes to breaking in bats? For the money, Easton is hands down the best bat available. Don't get me wrong, they're not indestructible but they will last a whole season and beyond. Just my opinion...

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
I have used the majority of the top end senior bats out there.
If you have decent bat speed, The Blue Empire, is one of the best bats in my opinion.
Mine hits right there with the Dudley's and the Adidas.
And you can find them cheap.