UncleMosk's latest activity

• UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to Pistol148's post in the thread Best 52/300 Ball with Like Like.
    For 2024, what do you guys feel is the top 5 best 12" 52/300 softball? Has to have the ASA/USA stamp. I feel like some of the same...
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to OG_WhenPigsFly's post in the thread Official Last Bat 2024 with Like Like.
    First game back after a long winter was tonight, went 3-4 with 3 singles to left. Last AB was the out, unfortunately swung at a pitch...
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to D-ROCK13's post in the thread Official Last Bat 2024 with Like Like.
    6 games straight, finished 2nd place out of 10 I believe, last hit was a dribbler to 3rd and somehow I beat it out, dead tired and all 😆
  • UncleMosk
    7 swings each with point system. Ties will get 3 more swings each. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence =1pts 2 series ended in OT and...
    • 1000008406.jpg
    • 1000008407.jpg
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to DirtBag215's post in the thread Pure Evil with Like Like.
    The bat isn’t a dud by any means and it ain’t the hottest, but I think it definitely competes near the top with other bats.
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to Doug's post in the thread Pure Evil with Like Like.
    I have one that has 300ish hits on it, several buckets of BP with 52s only and then five or six players on a tournament team used it for...
  • UncleMosk
    Old Skool Double Elimination T Off 7 swings each with point system. Ties will get 3 more swings each. HR=3pts, Fence=2pts OneHopFence...
    • 1000008297.jpg
    • 1000008299.jpg
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to hitless45's post in the thread Pure Next? with Love Love.
    There is no mention of 2024 model on the site. It shows 2023 model sold out. Couple months later I'd ask them to send me an evil model...
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk replied to the thread Pure Next?.
    Latest update is they are awaiting shipment of new Skybolts.
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to stang7222's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    I'm still laughing out loud. Don't know why that was so funny to me but l got more than chuckle from that.
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to swingnmiss's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    Well, it's two steps further back to the dugout, but I don't have to run there.
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to bimmerpilot's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    Up until 7 years ago, when I ruptured my achilles - I primarily played LF and CF It has healed up beautifully, but age and...
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to ShortYellowBus's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    I play any position that’s needed. Running two mens league teams means I’ve gotten a lot of repetition in all positions. I mean…since...
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to swingnmiss's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    I play a lot of end..........guard and tackle. I sit at the end of the bench, guard the beer and tackle anyone who gets close to it...
  • UncleMosk
    UncleMosk reacted to blakcherry329's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    Back in the day, in modified I played 3b, 1b, and OF(I wasn't fast, but I can tract a ball as well as anyone) OF was in desperate times...