Official Last Bat 2024

UncleMosk

Indoor Tourney

Usually don't count these but figure what the heck. Start 2024 up.

Game1: Single 56 Hole
Game2: Single off Roof in LF, sore leg didn't want to push it
Game3: F8
Game4: Single off LCF net

Used the Pure Hellfire Valor all Tourney. Hits the mush ball pretty good. The last one heard the LC OF say something to the effect "Ball didn't sound like it was hit" to his team-mate after beating the LCF to hit the mesh wall.

basilray

HitTrax Tournament - It was ASA, so I mostly looked to hit push singles all day - Team tied for 2nd place, but finished 3rd based on tie-breaker

Overall: 24-40 on the day

Last AB: 200' single to RF

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
HitTrax Tournament - It was ASA, so I mostly looked to hit push singles all day - Team tied for 2nd place, but finished 3rd based on tie-breaker

Overall: 24-40 on the day

Last AB: 200' single to RF
Does the defense ever make an error or do they all field 1.000?

basilray

Does the defense ever make an error or do they all field 1.000?
I wouldn't say an error, but the animations will drive you crazy. At times, you'll see a pretty routine ball drop in front of an OF who appears to be a step and reach from getting the ball, but just...stops. Other times, you'll see some inconsistency: I've seen 91 MPH 12' tall liners get grabbed by a pitcher, who later lets an 85mph shoulder-high shot go by him.

When something silly happens, and it does every game, we generally just chalk it up to getting "HitTrax'd".

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Literally - 1st 5 swings all year and ended up 2 for 5.
Zero batting practice from Nov till last night, so I didn't have lofty expectations.
Made good contact, just had poor timing and weight transfer. Ideally wanted to ensure I didn't pull anything.

Ended the night with a laser into straightaway CF for a standup Triple - yeah I'll take it...

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Literally - 1st 5 swings all year and ended up 2 for 5.
Zero batting practice from Nov till last night, so I didn't have lofty expectations.
Made good contact, just had poor timing and weight transfer. Ideally wanted to ensure I didn't pull anything.

Ended the night with a laser into straightaway CF for a standup Triple - yeah I'll take it...
You got a triple?? What did they do..........Pick up the ball and throw it into the right field corner.................TWICE????

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You got a triple?? What did they do..........Pick up the ball and throw it into the right field corner.................TWICE????
Maybe an open field like DirtBag's triple.
I can't remember the last time I played on a fenced field

Triples are cooler than HR’s anyway and you can’t change my opinion
Normally that kind of stupid **** is said by people that can't hit home runs. :)
Or those of us with tender achilles

But, last night finished with 3HRs into LC
Using a double-barrel Helmer Resmondo, freshly unwrapped